Sunday-September-3rd-WRUW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday
998377b253e162ccc7e1765d2a0ee7e3.jpg
9f04f6ff48dbf1aaf127dea75378c176.jpg
Strap Code distressed NATO while I wait for the bracelet. The strap it came on looks like the seats in a 72 Ford Pinto.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sunday
998377b253e162ccc7e1765d2a0ee7e3.jpg
Strap Code distressed NATO while I wait for the bracelet. The strap it came on looks like the seats in a 72 Ford Pinto.

Not bad looking on the NATO, but screaming for a Bracelet, Congrats on your new Air Blue.

Hey a '72 Ford Pinto got me back and forth to college :grin ..... (most of the time) :no:

Respect The Classics!
1972-ford-pinto-front-three-quarters.jpg

Not bad looking on the NATO, but screaming for a Bracelet, Congrats on your new Air Blue.

Hey a '72 Ford Pinto got me back and forth to college :grin ..... (most of the time) :no:

Respect The Classics!
1972-ford-pinto-front-three-quarters.jpg

I'm not Downing the pinto. I too had a 72 Pinto mine was white with a big blue racing stripe right down the center. :grin The best part of the car was the 2in tall bumper in the rear to assure Maximum Impact with the gas tank if rear ended. Driving to Dallas enjoy the holiday my friend.

I'm not Downing the pinto. I too had a 72 Pinto mine was white with a big blue racing stripe right down the center. :grin The best part of the car was the 2in tall bumper in the rear to assure Maximum Impact with the gas tank if rear ended. Driving to Dallas enjoy the holiday my friend.
my Moms Pinto was fire engine red, I'd love to have that car today .

Giving the wrist a break from the Android tungsten Virtuoso with one of my smaller watches, Reactor Flux midsize.

9c17cdf652aabcea347bfae21c71137a.jpg

033472d02d64a56c2d3101b6d9151544.jpg

308d85feda7d02190c9c90c22df18545.jpg

55eeeb50ec216762f906294ab8a26691.jpg

Haaaaa, mines came with a racing stripe too but when my insurance agent told me she could get 30% off if I loose the stripe, I had it sanded off and repainted. Saved some money and the missing stripe never kept me out of a race. :grin

b48vypU.jpg

Haaaaa, mines came with a racing stripe too but when my insurance agent told me she could get 30% off if I loose the stripe, I had it sanded off and repainted. Saved some money and the missing stripe never kept me out of a race. :grin

b48vypU.jpg
I had a 72 Pinto, also. Lime green. So underpowered, I was nervous that if I parked on a piece of GUM, I'd need a tow.

I had a 72 Pinto, also. Lime green. So underpowered, I was nervous that if I parked on a piece of GUM, I'd need a tow.

I'm glad to see that your taste in cars has clearly improved as you are now known as Pacer guy.:grin For those of you who don't get it Google AMC Pacer.

Hey, Briggy, that is one very cool Croton! Would love to see more of that one, my friend! Is it one of The Merm's older, 'hey-day' models from the ShopNBZ/Jumbloat days? Does it have an eggs-a-bitchin' backside? I really, really like this one, Brigmeister! :grin

Hey, Briggy, that is one very cool Croton! Would love to see more of that one, my friend! Is it one of The Merm's older, 'hey-day' models from the ShopNBZ/Jumbloat days? Does it have an eggs-a-bitchin' backside? I really, really like this one, Brigmeister! :grin

Yes sir, Mr. J it is from the Mf'in Merms hey day. It does sport an eggs prohibition back but it was covered by a door that has since come off from the previous owner. The wartch is powered by a gilded ETA auto, 2824 I believe. Not a drop of lume anywhere, so not my movie watch. Tanks you berry much mi amigo for taking time away from gathering cheese to comment on my meager little piece. Cheers, Briggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom