Status
Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
I noticed the price went up when the codes were Live & just now with the SKINN TTV going LIVE the Aragon prices have dropped again!:up:

There are still some Silvertone & Some left in Green but only in single digits.:runnin:

ARAGON Men's 45mm or 50mm Antigravity Automatic Power Reserve Stainless Steel Bracelet WatchSale Price$179.99

649-215_00_swatch

649-215_02_swatch

649-215_02_detail

649-215_01_detail

A dynamite design for sure. Thanks for the HU, and information, Lee.

Dang the 45mm is still sold out or would buy new and send it back as my return till jan 31 from the 30th show could save 34.00 bucks if yhe 45mm in silver was in stock

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I noticed the price went up when the codes were Live & just now with the SKINN TTV going LIVE the Aragon prices have dropped again!:up:

There are still some Silvertone & Some left in Green but only in single digits.:runnin:

Did you grab the Silver? This is the same price as the 15% coupon deal during the free shipping Evine credit card promo when you couldn't use the 'fashionflash15' code.

Did you grab the Silver? This is the same price as the 15% coupon deal during the free shipping Evine credit card promo when you couldn't use the 'fashionflash15' code.

:yes: I'm 'Under the Dome' Now!:happy:
There were 5 Left at the tyme I posted it, I was hoping a FS deal might pop up with the Evine CC to make it an even sweeter deal but I didn't want to miss out so I pulled the trigger.
Only 3 left now. Seen some pics on FB & I really like the Blue or Red as well. :cool2:

Silvertone 50mm 3 left
Green 50mm 8 left
Green 45mm 10+ left

Red Sold Out
Blue Sold Out

:yes: I'm 'Under the Dome' Now!:happy:
There were 5 Left at the tyme I posted it, I was hoping a FS deal might pop up with the Evine CC to make it an even sweeter deal but I didn't want to miss out so I pulled the trigger.
Only 3 left now. Seen some pics on FB & I really like the Blue or Red as well. :cool2:

Great, it's rare that the stars align with free shipping AND a coupon especially since it just happened recently. And even when it does the Evine cart may or may not show the correct amount OR you may or may not get billed the correct amount - always gotta check your online order status total. :dizzy:

No love for the Green? Maybe in a two-tone silver/ gold would be interesting? :hmm:

fa8c51bd4224464f515897febcb828a4--green-colors-two-tones.jpg

Silvertone 50mm... We are sorry, but there are only 2 items available at this time.:runnin:
Green 50mm..........We are sorry, but there are only 8 items available at this time
Green 45mm 10+ left

Red Sold Out
Blue Sold Out

​A "Hot Ticket" item, Campers! Nail them while you can. Thanks Lee.

Silvertone 50 is now Sold Out!:wink:

However Silvertone 45mm is showing 1 Left!:dunno:

Congratz If you were lucky enough to grab the 50mm!:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom