Hamilton Khaki King Pilot Auto Hamilton Caliber H-30 (ETA 2836-2 /C07.111) H64785835

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocgwiz01

Tyme Machine
Just received my latest acquisition, The Hamilton Khaki King Pilot Auto 46mm dial w/ Hamilton Caliber H-30 movement based on the (ETA 2836-2 / C07.111 Caliber Movement) 80 hour power reserve & day-date displayed at the 3 0'clock position, black PVD brushed stainless steel case, fixed black pvd bezel w/ exhibition screw-down case back, 200m / 660ft w/r, screw down crown which is protected by some very graceful bossing & sapphire crystal

http://watchbase.com/hamilton/caliber/h-30

"Love the detail of the hands... how the minute hand has the lume at the outer circle and the hour hand has it inside the circle. Great move by Hamilton", (quote by darkoverlord)

Winding the watch feels good, setting the time is positive, absolutely no play in the minute hand

Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, day, date

This timepiece has Super Luminova hour hand, minute hand, hour markers and minute markers, has very bright reflective material large Arabic numeral markers (at 5 minute intervals) and what looks like a stainless steel second hand, I think Super Luminova Arabic numerals and second hand would have made this pilot watch perfect

Follow up after wearing this watch a couple days: It has a thin bezel it wears bigger than 46mm, more like 48mm, interestingly the numbers are brighter at an oblique angle, so you don't have to crank your wrist to read it. took me a couple of days to realize it, so in some situations it is better than Super Luminova, and some not as good, but if you twist your wrist minutely you can always find an angle that makes the numbers and second hand "light up"

The case is brushed pvd stainless steel along the case sides and on top of the lugs with a polished bevel on the sides of the nicely curved 22mm lugs

This watch features about 3mm thick, kinda' not too stiff black glossy finish Alligator embossed genuine leather white contrast stitching double tang clasp 2 piece strap

I love this watch, 1 of the best I have ever owned, my best Pilot ever but it does have some minor short comings, both my Hamilton's have straps that are barely long enough for my 8-8.25" wrist, at least it has standard lugs so I can easily upgrade the strap to something butter soft and longer

Threw it on the Timegrapher and it settled in at +9 or 10 sec/24hr, I am going to wear it for a couple days before I decide if I am going to open it up and tighten up the timing

I like IWC & Zenith Pilot watches which are way over my budget, I wanted to upgrade from Air blue to something nice in a Swiss pilot or German flieger, I was on the fence looking at fortis, Oris, Sinn & Hamilton; Jomashop sent me a $25 promo code and this Hammy was on sale for $689 for a net purchase price of $664 and free shipping, I wonder what Lee or Mike could have found me???

As I mentioned I bought this watch from Jomashop @ $689 with a $25 promo code sent to me for customer loyalty for a net purchase price of $664, It went on flash sale for $649, I called Jomashop to inquire about their price matching poilcy, they said the coupon couldn't be used on a flash sale but they honored the flash sale price and refunded me $15, well played Jomashop, well played!

Mike (roadwarrior) did find a flash sale price @ Jacobtime for $594, so that is the price to beat

Norton Shopping Guarantee delivers free protection for shoppers—and smart marketing for retailers.

All in all I am very pleased w/ this purchase and think I closed the book on pilot watches until I get back to work and can maybe add a Sinn or Fortis to my collection, it was also cool I couldn't find anyone else in the forum posting this particular Hammy

A true pilot watch can't just look like a pilot watch, it also must be a true chronometer to function as a pilot watch

ps. This watch is running about 2 seconds fast in the first 24hrs, well within COSC Chronometer specs, well played Hamilton, well played!!

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure

Man vs boy

the lume shots

Very nice Ray. May you wear it in good health.

You kilt it! You slayned it!!!! You mashdiddd it!!

Congrats on a nice score, Raymond.

That's a good looking casual wear watch. Congrats!

That is a beauty Ray, congrats.

I was on the fence looking at fortis, Oris, Sinn & Hamilton; Jomashop sent me a $25 promo code and this Hammy was on sale for $689 for a net purchase price of $664 and free shipping, I wonder what Lee or Mike could have found me???

Beings you mentioned it. It is not that big a deal it is only $69.93, but you could have picked it up here. They also are Norton Shopping Guaranteed for lowest price.

https://www.jacobtime.com/Hamilton-...currency=USD&gclid=CMSw7tuTudICFVmBswodQH4MIw

HAMILTON

Hamilton Khaki Pilot Mens Watch H64785835H64785835

Flash Sale Item Expires:1 day 03 hr 31 min 20 sec
Winter Sale$1,250.00 $594.07+ FREE SHIPPING

• Retail: $1,250.00
  • You Save: $655.93 (52.47%)

IN STOCK! SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY.ADD TO CART
si.aspx

Speak to an ExpertToll Free (877) 587-7780 Email Us Live Chat

https://www.nortonshoppingguarantee.com/
https://www.nortonshoppingguarantee.com/merchants/
[FONT=open_sans]Better Shopping, Guaranteed.

Norton Shopping Guarantee delivers free protection for shoppers—and smart marketing for retailers.

icon_1.png
$10,000

Identity Theft Protection

Learn More
icon_2.png
$1,000

Purchase Guarantee

Learn More
icon_3.png
$100

Lowest Price Guarantee

Learn More

[/FONT]

Learn More About Shopper Benefits

That is a beauty Ray, congrats.

Beings you mentioned it. It is not that big a deal it is only $69.93, but you could have picked it up here. They also are Norton Shopping Guaranteed for lowest price.

https://www.jacobtime.com/Hamilton-...currency=USD&gclid=CMSw7tuTudICFVmBswodQH4MIw

HAMILTON

Hamilton Khaki Pilot Mens Watch H64785835H64785835

Flash Sale Item Expires:1 day 03 hr 31 min 20 sec
Winter Sale$1,250.00 $594.07+ FREE SHIPPING

• Retail: $1,250.00
  • You Save: $655.93 (52.47%)

IN STOCK! SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY.ADD TO CART
si.aspx

Speak to an ExpertToll Free (877) 587-7780 Email Us Live Chat

https://www.nortonshoppingguarantee.com/
https://www.nortonshoppingguarantee.com/merchants/
[FONT=open_sans]Better Shopping, Guaranteed.

icon_1.png
$10,000

Identity Theft Protection

Learn More
icon_2.png
$1,000

Purchase Guarantee

Learn More
icon_3.png
$100

Lowest Price Guarantee

Learn More

[/FONT]

Learn More About Shopper Benefits

Nice spot RW but are they AD?, it makes a difference, I can do some repairs and adjustments but it is not worth it for me @ the right price

Nice spot RW but are they AD?, it makes a difference, I can do some repairs and adjustments but it is not worth it for me @ the right price

No Ray jacobtime is not an AD, but neither is Jomashop. :hmm:

Great looking Hammy, I like the numerals like
that, the second hand could have used the lume.
Overall it's a good looking piece, big congrats and good review

Really? Jomashop isn't AD, didn't know

Nope! That's how you get those great deals. I don't think they are an AD for most of the watches they sell. Same as Ashford. You will (almost) never find an AD giving out prices on the Internet unless its a "gray market" sales price. Most brands don't allow it.

Congrats Ray and enjoy that beauty.

A big congratulation, Raymond! :outstand::up::applaud:

See, this is why I love my brothers & sisters on WiT, I could return this watch to Jomashop, & buy it from another retailer cheaper if I thought it were worth it, or spend more to buy it from an AD, but in my experience continuing to deal with a good retailer AD or not can be advantageous, but @ least I am making an informed decision

Very sharp, Ray! A big congratulations! :outstand::up::applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom