Could this be your next Aragon watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting out of hand Master Wing!. Garfield, Superman, Zodiac signs?. Sorry have to stick with old school Android designs my friend. Peace out.

SWEET!!! This is a great dial design and seems to fit so very well into the vision of the Aragon label. While there are some that this may not speak to...there are others that will truly feel this creation of yours Mr Wing. One does not have to have a birthday during the year of the dragon to appreciate the artistic nature of this dial design. And ink black case and placed on that particular bracelet really takes it to another level!!! Some collectors seek the "different" in dials, cases, and bracelets that are affordable and IMHO, this one fits that profile. Thanks much for sharing.

37643637601_97971cf9da_b.jpg

Heck yes! This one would be mine ASAP! Wing take a look at this version please?

Tourby!!! Love it! Want it! Prob could not afford it...lol. That's a stunner for sure.

Not for me. The Chinese symbol and the sparkly sandwich dial does nothing for me. Now in MATTE black with a silver carbon/glass fiber dial or red dial? Heck yeah. Or that same clean simple design in brushed stainless with carbon fiber dial? All day.

I'll take the Tourby! The real one in this post I will happily pass on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom