Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member

Published on Sep 14, 2017S
In today's video, we check out the Sea-Gull Ocean Star dive watch. This automatic 200 meter water resistant watch boasts a nice 44mm case with tremendous wrist presence. Available in blue or black, this handsome diver is powered by a hand-winding and hacking Sea-Gull ST2130 movement that beats at 28,800 BPH for a super smooth seconds hand. It also includes a scratch resistant sapphire crystal, so it will look new for years to come.Check it out and see if you need one in your collection.To purchase this watch, please visit: https://www.longislandwatch.com/searc...

Not bad. They are making some pretty nice stuff

I really like most everything about this watch except the price ... If it were $100 less I would seriously consider adding this to the collection. Even though I know Seagull to be a good manufacturer and this movement is a 2824 clone running @ 28,600 BPM I still have a hard time reaching for my wallet at over $400.

I really like most everything about this watch except the price ... If it were $100 less I would seriously consider adding this to the collection. Even though I know Seagull to be a good manufacturer and this movement is a 2824 clone running @ 28,600 BPM I still have a hard time reaching for my wallet at over $400.

Agree with everything you said except the part about the price. I still think $300 is too high. You can buy Glycine Autos for $230 now...which I would buy before this.

I think the price needs to be somewhere between $100 and $200. If it were $100, I would buy a few different colors/executions. At $150, I'll buy one and check it out.

Just my very humble opinion, considering the current deals that are available, and the movement.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom