Blackout again on the thread @ the last page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its another Blackout Mike. I cannot get in either.:headbang:

Ill let Steve know. TY.

(But I swear I had nuttin' to do Wit it this tyme!:grin)

:hmm:
Blame me Lee. I think I may have made the last post with specs on the TMI NE57.

Should work now. I took out the html code.

Sometimes when you copy and paste from a webpage there is code embedded in the site. When that code is carried over here it is not formatted the same and as a safety it is blocked.

I just get this:

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I have had that a few time over the last week. I go to the thread to see the quoted message that I am trying to find and there isn't one. I am guessing the posts are being deleted for some reason or another. Not sure though.

I just get this:

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I have had that a few time over the last week. I go to the thread to see the quoted message that I am trying to find and there isn't one. I am guessing the posts are being deleted for some reason or another. Not sure though.

That happens when someone quotes you in their post and then they delete their post before you click the link.

Yeah, I knew the post was gone. Didn't think about someone deleting their post, just thought it meant something was against the TOS or something. Its all good either way. Thanks for clarifying.

That happens when someone quotes you in their post and then they delete their post before you click the link.

:grinIt can get a bit confusing.:dizzy:

robertfrost1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom