New nato for Seiko Prospex SSC666 SE

Even a minute splash of color becomes amplified with the right combination and you nailed this one IMO.

giphy.gif

What a difference a strap makes! Such a beautiful watch, but that NATO really makes it shine! Well done!

Very nicely done, mon ami! That is certainly a perfect choice, and far more of a pleasing combo than that with the rooober strap; I love the way that orange strap matches up with the dial details in a subtle, totally 'non-garish' manner. It gets no better than that! I hope you will enjoy the H-E-Double-HOCKEY-Sticks outta this watch 'n strap combination for many, many years to come!! :wink:

Very nicely done, mon ami! That is certainly a perfect choice, and far more of a pleasing combo than that with the rooober strap; I love the way that orange strap matches up with the dial details in a subtle, totally 'non-garish' manner. It gets no better than that! I hope you will enjoy the H-E-Double-HOCKEY-Sticks outta this watch 'n strap combination for many, many years to come!! :wink:

Thanks, I am and will, It brought new life to a watch I already loved and made it more unique and personal!

Back
Top Bottom