Depthmaster 3000...pics and thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it is gone, but speaking of grey, there was one of the new Juggy IV SW200 being sold for $200.00, that is about $60 less direct with S&H. Top row 5th watch in.

http://www.watchrecon.com/?brand=deep+blue&last_days=0

IMG_20161211_081745_zpsnxqd746b.jpg
IMG_20161211_081814_zpslpz6yj5q.jpg
IMG_20161211_081826_zpsf2yvywy8.jpg

Yes. That grey Juggy IV is a spectacular looking piece. I believe Paul (of Paulclu and Co.) grabbed that baby.

Actually have seen the Gen one and Gen two and the one wins hands down in my book. Both versions are great in their own right but prefer one myself. I have seen the same thing happen with the last MEG, some say the lume was a little bit of a let down.

You always have to work at keeping the older strength up to par.

Mouse%2Bvs%2BMouse%2BTrap1.gif

Thanks for the info RW. I've been waiting for someone to post a LUME comparison between Gen1 and Gen2. Can you post a LUME battle of the two generations? :) If I owned a Gen2 I would do it. As the owner of a Gen1 DM3000 I believe it is the best C3 SL application DB has produced. For those that love the big watches this is a perfect watch that has the deep WR, LUME, hefty bracelet, 9015 movement and sapphire crystal and bezel.

You'll get the distinct impression that you have a serious instrument on your wrist. I like thick crystals and this definitely has it. It's a weighty piece. It's not a big fashion watch. It's a purpose built big piece of goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom