Hi Guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

capthawk

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
[p][strong][em][font color=#)98ce6]Had a heads up from Jon on FB.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)98ce6]Thank you buddy.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)98ce6]Well, new home, familiar faces, glad to see we are resettling.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)98ce6]Best Wishes to all.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)98ce6]Same handle as before, Jimz.[/font][/em][/strong][/p]

Hi Guys!!!

Welcome to the new watch forum - certainly remember your great posts and pics from the WG site!

Hi Guys!!!

[quote source=/post/)282/thread timestamp=)4)53)2375 author=@watchdogue]Welcome to the new watch forum - certainly remember your great posts and pics from the WG site![/quote][p][strong][font color=#)f)9e6][em]Watchdogue,[/em][/font][/strong][/p][p][br][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)927e6]Thank you for your most kind thought.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)927e6]Glad to see a new site building with old valued friends.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)927e6]Now if I can figure out how to post a larger car picture on off topic,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][em][font color=#)927e6][strong]I'm ready to post some great classics anew[font color=#e6)9d2]... :)...[/font][/strong][/font][/em][br][/p]

Hi Guys!!!

Hello Jim!! great to hear from you:)

Hi Guys!!!

[font size=4]I'm really glad you could make it Jim....We missed you very much....I did not want to leave a fellow watchgeek and friend alone in the wilderness of cyberspace..[br][br]Jon[br] :)[br][/font]

Hi Guys!!!

[quote source=/post/)297/thread timestamp=)4)53)3)85 author=@kevdawg]Hello Jim!! great to hear from you:)[/quote][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)be6]Kevdawg,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)be6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)be6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)be6]Hey buddy, glad to see you here.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)be6]Great to hear from you too[/font][/em][font color=#e6)9b6]... :)...[/font][/strong][br][/p]

Hi Guys!!!

[quote source=/post/)298/thread timestamp=)4)53)32)) author=@jwin66][font size=4][strong]I'm really glad you could make it Jim....We missed you very much....I did not want to leave a fellow watchgeek and friend alone in the wilderness of cyberspace..[br][br]Jon[br] :)[br][/strong][/font][/quote][p][strong][br][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#2c)9e6]Jon,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#2c)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#2c)9e6]You're a good man.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#2c)9e6]Thank you for bringing me in from cyberspace.[br]Your heads up was most kind and well appreciated[/font][/em][font color=#e6)9c5]... :)...[/font][/strong][br][/p]

Hi Guys!!!

[quote source=/post/)3))/thread timestamp=)4)53)4947 author=@gman66]Jim's in the house![br]Great to see you on the forum, my friend![/quote][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ee6] Hey Gary,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ee6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ee6]So glad you're here!![/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ee6]When the house of cards fell,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ee6]first thing I thought, never will find all you great friends again.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ee6]This is truly great that we all are coming together in a new forum.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ee6]We have a great many years as friends, and it means a great deal indeed.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ee6]Thank you, for your most kind thought[/font][/em][font color=#e6)9b7]... :)...[/font][/strong][/p][p][font color=#44)9e6][strong][em]I'm very glad to be here.[/em][/strong][/font][br][/p]

Hi Guys!!!

Welcome Jimz, glad to see all these familiar faces here!

Hi Guys!!!

[quote source=/post/)395/thread timestamp=)4)53))6)4 author=@johnnyhotsauce]Welcome Jimz, glad to see all these familiar faces here![/quote][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ce6]Johnny,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ce6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ce6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ce6]Thank you so much for the kind thought.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)9)ce6]Glad to see so many great people joining the forum[/font][/em][font color=#e6)999]... :)...[/font][/strong][br][/p]

Hi Guys!!!

[quote source=/post/)4)9/thread timestamp=)4)53)))82 author=@smorgan78)]welcome Jim![/quote][p][strong][em][font color=#32)9e6]Smorgan,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#32)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#32)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#32)9e6]Thank you for your kind welcome.[br]Look forward to your threads and posts[/font][/em][font color=#e6)989]... :)...[/font][/strong][br][/p]

Hi Guys!!!

Jim, Glad to see you here. I always looked forward to your Pics. There was a lot of joy from those posts.

Hi Guys!!!

So glad to see you found your way over to here Jim. Was hoping someone would be able to contact you. Just wouldn't be the same without a good Name The Photo or two. Welcome Jim and thanks to Jon for contacting you.

Hi Guys!!!

[quote source=/post/)47)/thread timestamp=)4)53)6))8 author=@mv5]So glad to see you found your way over to here Jim. Was hoping someone would be able to contact you. Just wouldn't be the same without a good Name The Photo or two. Welcome Jim and thanks to Jon for contacting you.[/quote][p][strong][em][font color=#)92ce6]Hey Buddy,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)92ce6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)92ce6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)92ce6]Thank you for your most kind thought,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)92ce6]and so good to see you here as well.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)92ce6]Will have to post the first name that photo,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)92ce6]to get the ball rolling[/font][/em][font color=#e6)973]... :)...[/font][/strong][br][/p]

Hi Guys!!!

[quote source=/post/)42)/thread timestamp=)4)53))8)) author=@bigz]Jim, Glad to see you here. I always looked forward to your Pics. There was a lot of joy from those posts.[/quote][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]Bigz,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]Thank you for your most kind thought.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]Thankfully Jon got me the heads up on the forum via FB,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]and I signed right up.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]The thought of losing touch with all my friend with[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]the shut down of WG, was a haunting feeling.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]A new dawn though, and reconnection with great friends.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][em][strong][font color=#)94de6]I'm honored to be here[/font][font color=#e6)9c)]... :)...[/font][/strong][/em][/p][p][br][/p][p][br][/p]

Hi Guys!!!

[br][br][br][br][br][br][quote source=/post/)5)2/thread timestamp=)4)532)))6 author=@jimz][quote source=/post/)42)/thread timestamp=)4)53))8)) author=@bigz]Jim, Glad to see you here. I always looked forward to your Pics. There was a lot of joy from those posts.[/quote][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]Bigz,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]Thank you for your most kind thought.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]Thankfully Jon got me the heads up on the forum via FB,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]and I signed right up.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]The thought of losing touch with all my friend with[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]the shut down of WG, was a haunting feeling.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#)94de6]A new dawn though, and reconnection with great friends.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][em][strong][font color=#)94de6]I'm honored to be here[/font][font color=#e6)9c)]... :)...[/font][/strong][/em][/p][p][br][/p][p][font color=)3)e2b][font size=4]The h[font color=)3)e2b]on[font color=)3)e2b]or is mine Ji[font color=)3)e2b]m...[font color=)3)e2b]I'm glad you[font color=)3)e2b] made [font color=)3)e2b]it here...You were a major con[font color=)3)e2b]tributor to watchgeeks t[font color=)3)e2b]hroughout the [font color=)3)e2b]years[font color=)3)e2b], and your sp[font color=)3)e2b]irit [font color=)3)e2b]compan[font color=)3)e2b]ion[font color=)3)e2b]ship a[font color=)3)e2b]nd i[font color=)3)e2b]nsight were sorely missed...[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/p][p][font color=)3)e2b][font size=4][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b]Welcome home my friend..[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/p][p][font color=)3)e2b][font size=4][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b]Jon[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/p][p][font color=)3)e2b][font size=4][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b][font color=)3)e2b] :)[/font][/font][br][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/p][/quote][br]

Hi Guys!!!

......been missing your pictures--glad to see you made it and looking forward to more pix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom