InvictaStores.com Lose Another Customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

anbick

Tyme Teller
Well friends, this cat has a bad taste of sour milk with his recent experience and dealings with the online invictastores.com experience. Last weekend I ordered two watches the 21341 and the 25226 under the Fathers Day 40% off sale. Everything looked great , saw them on the website , got them in my basket, paid for them and got acknowledgement. Life was great, until I got an email today that both orders were cancelled and out of stock. This is worse than the Sunday Run at least the run used to say GONE, hence no surprise. So I tried calling them since their website still showed them as being available. To no avail was I able to get through and I had left a message to return my call. I guarantee I will never hear back. So being the creative spirit I am figured is I'd call the stores starting with the Boca Store that you'll recommend. Guess, what they do not honor any of the promotions we get in our in box. The only special they have current is a BoGo free. This is worse than Sears! They were helpful, however, they themselves even thought that their system showed one of each in stock and they were not able to find out and confessed that their inventory management system is beyond bad and of trust.

So you ask where am I going with this.
1. Will save my $s and not do business with the InvoictaStore.com website for awhile.
2. Caveat Emptor to all who read this
3. They have a lot of growing to do before this becomes a world class operation. They should have bought WOW who knew how to run a web based business the right way!

Be warned and good luck.

I understand, I pretty much gave up on the old run because of cancellations or receiving the wrong watch, multiple times, and having to pull teeth to get my return shipping costs refunded for a watch I did not order.

I agree, I never had a problem with WOW. Caveat emptor indeed.

Have done perhaps a dozen purchases. Same experience. They seem to fill orders from multiple stores and make you crazy keeping track of what they have sent and what has not been sent. Had to go to invicta corporate to get the web site folks to return my calls.

Tough luck. I feel your pain. Maybe it's time for a change...

They just can't seem to get it right :headbang:

I have had the exact same problems. Four of my last five orders have been cancelled, yet the watches still show as being in Stock. I have called at least 5 times. When the message finally says that I am the next in line, I get a recording to leave a message. I have left numerous messages with not one being returned. I have also sent emails. Although some have been answered, they can never explain why my order was cancelled when the watches still show as in Stock on the site. They just tell me again in the email that my order was cancelled (I already knew that). I guess I just need to learn my lesson and stay away from their site.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Geez I'm sorry to hear, but to keep it short been there & done that with them a few tymes.

I think Bob is the only one that endorses them, so maybe we should all have him buy our watches from them?:hmm:

I have had the exact same problems. Four of my last five orders have been cancelled, yet the watches still show as being in Stock. I have called at least 5 times. When the message finally says that I am the next in line, I get a recording to leave a message. I have left numerous messages with not one being returned. I have also sent emails. Although some have been answered, they can never explain why my order was cancelled when the watches still show as in Stock on the site. They just tell me again in the email that my order was cancelled (I already knew that). I guess I just need to learn my lesson and stay away from their site.

Seems clear to me...

bebcc2652289cc33f7e5ac68991dfc7b.jpg

Geez I'm sorry to hear, but to keep it short been there & done that with them a few tymes.

I think Bob is the only one that endorses them, so maybe we should all have him buy our watches from them?:hmm:

Well, I would like to add that I have bought over a dozen watches from them at killer prices. Only have had one item cancelled. Definitely not a perfect system, but to me it is worth the gamble based on the hundreds/thousands I have saved.

EricE

Well, I would like to add that I have bought over a dozen watches from them at killer prices. Only have had one item cancelled. Definitely not a perfect system, but to me it is worth the gamble based on the hundreds/thousands I have saved.

EricE

I agree with you Eric. It's only a watch. If anyone wants to spend more buying it elsewhere, that's certainly the buyers choice. Is it a perfect system? Of course not....yet. I hope invicta knows this and is doing housekeeping items to improve. No one wants to lose good customers.

Nothing I'd rather do then gamble I may get lucky and save a few bucks, win some lose some, then shop somewhere I can trust. Love tying up my funds not getting the product then seeing a deal somewhere else but have to wait out either a cancellation notice, a refund, or heaven forbid get what is ordered. There is a reason I don't even look at their sales as I don't like crapshoots with my money being involved. Too many people with the same story from them to ever get a second look from me. Those that play and win, well good luck seems to be on your side and enjoy the roll while it lasts.

Nothing I'd rather do then gamble I may get lucky and save a few bucks, win some lose some, then shop somewhere I can trust. Love tying up my funds not getting the product then seeing a deal somewhere else but have to wait out either a cancellation notice, a refund, or heaven forbid get what is ordered. There is a reason I don't even look at their sales as I don't like crapshoots with my money being involved. Too many people with the same story from them to ever get a second look from me. Those that play and win, well good luck seems to be on your side and enjoy the roll while it lasts.

Couldn't have said it better.

I don't mind the process as it is for the time being. Everyone is free to spend or not spend as they please.
A cancelled order would not be a heart breaker for me...it's only a watch. I've had 1/5 of my Invictastores orders cancelled. Was it a disappointment? Yes....but I'll survive. But that's me. I know I'm a rarity. I really don't care. Im 62, been thru lots of crap in my lifetime, and to me, this is nuthin'!
I see it as INVICTA's loss, not mine. It's not really gambling. No money was made by them, nor lost by me.
If another watch from a different vendor popped up just after an Invictastores order, that you really wanted, but are underfunded because of the invicta "attempted" purchase, you can buy it, too. If the invicta is cancelled, you keep the other. You win. If the invicta order is miraculously filled, return one of the two. You have 1-2 months on the billing side, depending on your credit card cycle. Hopefully you are being credited immediately for cancelled orders, unlike WOW, where many were left financially hanging.

Obviously, they need to improve. All of your stories reflect poorly on them. If not, perhaps Invictastores will be discontinued. Invicta survived without them for years. It's just another avenue to sell their watches. In the meantine, I'm buying watches I don't see elsewhere from them , for very fair prices on many....not all...but some. If the order cancels, it sux, but it's worth it to me.

I don't mind the process as it is for the time being. Everyone is free to spend or not spend as they please.
A cancelled order would not be a heart breaker for me...it's only a watch. I've had 1/5 of my Invictastores orders cancelled. Was it a disappointment? Yes....but I'll survive. But that's me. I know I'm a rarity. I really don't care. Im 62, been thru lots of crap in my lifetime, and to me, this is nuthin'!
I see it as INVICTA's loss, not mine. It's not really gambling. No money was made by them, nor lost by me.
If another watch from a different vendor popped up just after an Invictastores order, that you really wanted, but are underfunded because of the invicta "attempted" purchase, you can buy it, too. If the invicta is cancelled, you keep the other. You win. If the invicta order is miraculously filled, return one of the two. You have 1-2 months on the billing side, depending on your credit card cycle. Hopefully you are being credited immediately for cancelled orders, unlike WOW, where many were left financially hanging.

Obviously, they need to improve. All of your stories reflect poorly on them. If not, perhaps Invictastores will be discontinued. Invicta survived without them for years. It's just another avenue to sell their watches. In the meantine, I'm buying watches I don't see elsewhere from them , for very fair prices on many....not all...but some. If the order cancels, it sux, but it's worth it to me.

If every company in the world had this kind of service I guess your points would work for everyone. Thing is most don't thankfully. If people just said oh well that's how it goes then more companies would never improve themselves. Why bother the customer is satisfied being treated as the company wants to treat them. If when you sold Pacemakers I'm guessing the facilities that ordered them didn't receive their full shipment or were put in limbo because of your companies troubles or glitches everyone was just oakie dokie with that. Crap service doesn't really need to be explained away. It's crap service. Restaurants go out of business when bad word spreads around. Would you go to a restaurant that served you decent food about 50% of the time and left you sit there at the table the other 50% of the time only to come back after an hour or two and say sorry we don't have what you ordered and did nothing but say oops. I've been through tons of crap of real importance in my life as well. Had my only child die, had two siblings die when I was a small child. Just had my dad commit suicide, so I guess your point about there are more important things in life are true. Just this though, if my hobby has to cause me stress because the companies all treated my patronage as cavalierly as this outfit does then I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be part of this hobby . Life is way too short to accept being treated subparly. I can point to life being too short for that as my family history points out how short life can be. Just have to accept that not everyone shares the same point of view on the topic and realize I'm not saying YOU shouldn''t do things YOUR way. Sorry if it sounds like I'm coming down on you but unlike you I don't get to enjoy Father's Day. So like you say there are more important things in life. Here though we are talking about watches, not real life.

I used to keep up with the runs and stuff but i don't even bother anymore. I like my Invictas but have/are selling off some and moving on to other brands. They just arent worth the hassle anymore

If every company in the world had this kind of service I guess your points would work for everyone. Thing is most don't thankfully. If people just said oh well that's how it goes then more companies would never improve themselves. Why bother the customer is satisfied being treated as the company wants to treat them. If when you sold Pacemakers I'm guessing the facilities that ordered them didn't receive their full shipment or were put in limbo because of your companies troubles or glitches everyone was just oakie dokie with that. Crap service doesn't really need to be explained away. It's crap service. Restaurants go out of business when bad word spreads around. Would you go to a restaurant that served you decent food about 50% of the time and left you sit there at the table the other 50% of the time only to come back after an hour or two and say sorry we don't have what you ordered and did nothing but say oops. I've been through tons of crap of real importance in my life as well. Had my only child die, had two siblings die when I was a small child. Just had my dad commit suicide, so I guess your point about there are more important things in life are true. Just this though, if my hobby has to cause me stress because the companies all treated my patronage as cavalierly as this outfit does then I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be part of this hobby . Life is way too short to accept being treated subparly. I can point to life being too short for that as my family history points out how short life can be. Just have to accept that not everyone shares the same point of view on the topic and realize I'm not saying YOU shouldn''t do things YOUR way. Sorry if it sounds like I'm coming down on you but unlike you I don't get to enjoy Father's Day. So like you say there are more important things in life. Here though we are talking about watches, not real life.

I am very sorry for what you've been thru in your lifetime. I bet none of us had or will experience that level of tragedy. God bless you.

We all have different levels of frustration. This stuff doesn't bother me. I put it in perspective to my other issues. Watches are a hobby...not a life saving pacemaker. Pacemakers cost 10's of thousands of dollars, not a few hundred. You can bet lots of the revenue went into customer service. This doesn't excuse the poor service you or anyone is receiving...I agree. It just doesn't bother me...yet. When it reaches that level, I'll be outa there, too. I just like their style watches, and prices.

Is the problem with Invictastores, and the ordering/shipping/follow up? If so, but the style of the watches are ok, why not just buy elsewhere. If not, then no need to worry about it. Let me do that, when they screw me.
The repair side looks like it's improving, from a few posts here, although a few post is hardly a history. It's gotta continue.
I hope the Invictastores sales side gets a kick in the butt from other customers, like here, and improves.
I'd wish they post a public statement on Facebook, to acknowledge the problem, apologize, and say what they're doing to correct it, for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom