Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
It didn't seem right to leave this one empty .[br][br]
DSC))873a_zpsckt)nvou.jpg~original

DSC))54)a_zps)3d4f8f4.jpg~original

Had to do it

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=#e6)f)9][em]Awesome, as usual Mike![/em][a href=]
font]

Had to do it

Sweet Orca, Mike.[br]Gotta get me an H2o into the rotation...[br][br]And yes - somebody had to christen this forum. ;)[br]

Had to do it

[quote source=/post/)7334)/thread timestamp=)4268273)6 author=@gman66]I forgot.[br]What were we talkin' about? :|[/quote]Huh[attachment id=3848 thumbnail=)]

Had to do it

[font face=comic sans ms][font size=5]Awesome lume shots, but wow, I love their advertising !!!!![/font][/font]

Had to do it

Great lumeshot RW! Excellent Clemens creation. [br][br]I think there might have been some writing about H2O's vision or guiding principles or something, but I was distracted...

Had to do it

[quote timestamp=)4268273)6 author=@gman66 source=/post/)7334)/thread]I forgot.[br]What were we talkin' about? :|[/quote]We were talking about... hell, I'm not sure!

Had to do it

CLEMENS spent the money on paint and number of applications-[br][br]in lume you gotta walk the walk-[br][br]talking the talk don't glow-

Had to do it

[font face=georgia color=#77)7)4 size=3] Achtung! Unglaublich Helles LichtBlitz-Armbanduhr!
font]

Had to do it

[quote source=/post/)75727/thread timestamp=)427)967)8 author=@sturner][font face=georgia color=#77)7)4 size=3] Achtung! Unglaublich Helles LichtBlitz-Armbanduhr!
)28fs3)8)8).gif

Had to do it

Excellent choice for the first German watches post! Nice lume shot RW.
8.gif

[br]

Had to do it

[font color=))462a][font size=3][font face=georgia]Great way to kick-off the new section, and those are terrific pics![/font][/font][/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom