- Jul 17, 2014
What the devil? Checking out the NTH DevilRay
Sep 12, 2021
Long Island Watch
Join us today as we see what the NTH Devilray is all about! This awesome watch comes in three colors, and offerings of date or no-date options. All are quite striking models, with cushion style cases and dual purpose bezels.
Come check them out at: https://longislandwatch.com/shop/?search=devilray
Thank you for watching!
NTH DevilRay 500-Meter Automatic Dive Watch with an AR Sapphire Crystal, Date #WW-NTH-DROD$550.00
The NTH DevilRay is a superb new dive watch at an affordable price. It comes with a 43mm x 14.5mm stainless steel case with a three-link "Stingray" stainless steel bracelet that has a folding, double-locking diver's clasp with a fine brushed finish.
The DevilRay is powered by a regulated NH35 automatic movement with 41 hours of power reserve. It has a double-domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal and, a luminous double-metered 120-click unidirectional bezel. A raised depth-meter/seconds track sits atop a "quarter-pipe" notched minute track. The hour markers, handset, and bezel all glow with new, brighter, longer-lasting X1 Swiss SuperLuminova. The screw-down crown even has a luminous NTH logo.
The watch is water resistant to 500 meters and each watch is individually pressure tested. That's 500 meters, or 1640 feet, the depth at which whales hunt giant squid. The DevilRay combines ruggedness and feature-rich capability in a unique design, updated with modern flare. Note: this model has a date window.
- Movement:NH35 (date version) automatic (self-winding, hand winding, hacks)
- Case:43mm diameter x 14.5mm thick. 46mm tip to tip
- Back: Screw-in solid back
- Crystal: Anti-Reflective Sapphire
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet, deployant clasp. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant:500 meters
- Warranty:2 Years
- Movement: NH35 (date) NH38 (no date)
- Bezel: 120 Click Uni-directional
- Luminous Material: SuperLuminova
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 43mm diameter x 14.5mm thick. 46mm lug to lug
- Crystal: Flat AR Sapphire
- Water resistant: 50 Atmos or 500 meters
- Bracelet: Solid link stainless steel with divers clasp
- Weight: 185 grams
- Lug Width: 22mm
I paid $466.40 for the STP1-111 (28,800 BPH) original version direct. The bracelet even looked nicer. The center links do are not articulating individual links like on the original five link version.
Janis, Trading, NTH, DevilRay, divers, Automatic, Watch, watches, review, reviews, racing, united kingdom, UK, time, timepiece, blog