- Jul 17, 2014
September 1, 2021
September 2021 is finally upon us, and as the world looks forward to the fall season and cooler weather it’s the perfect time to introduce some deep autumnal color into your watch collection. aBlogtoWatch is here to help with its latest giveaway, where one lucky winner will receive a rugged and handsome Ball GMT dive watch in a rich forest green. With a durable titanium case, useful GMT functionality, and the brand’s signature tritium tube lume system, the limited edition Ball Roadmaster Marine GMT in green should be a reliable and stylish companion for whatever adventures the autumn may bring.
The 40mm titanium case of the Ball Roadmaster Marine GMT translates the classic sporty dive watch formula into a starker and more aggressive look. The angular brushed lugs feature squared off tips and a sharply tapering profile, while the bi-directional rotating bezel’s traditional coin edge is replaced by heavy gear-style teeth. For the two tone 24-hour bezel insert, Ball uses a polished ceramic design in black and a richly nuanced hunter green. In addition to the standard screwdown crown at 3 o’clock, the Roadmaster Marine GMT features a pair of gear-edged pushers at 8 o’clock and 10 o’clock for quickly adjusting the GMT hand backwards and forwards. Although the watch sports a sapphire display caseback to present its automatic movement, the Roadmaster Marine GMT is still immensely tough, with a hefty 200 meters of water resistance, along with shock resistance up to 5,000 G and a magnetic resistance of up to 4,800 A/m.
- Approx. 160g
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1203-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Ø 40mm, height 14mm
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 28 micro gas tubes on hour, minute and GMT hands and dial for night reading capability
- Three time zone indication with patented quick set mechanism
- Hours, minutes, sweep second, day and date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- Bi-directional rotating ceramic bezel, illuminated with Super LumiNova
- Sapphire crystal transparent case back
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Tapered titanium and stainless steel bracelet
LUG TO LUG
- Approx. 47.8mm
Ball brings its signature tritium gas tube technology to the forefront of the Roadmaster Marine GMT’s dial design. Rather than plots of luminous paint, the hands, Arabic numerals, and applied indices all utilize tiny glass tubes filled with tritium (an isotope of helium gas) which emit a constant glow without any need for recharging in light. This tritium tube design lends the dial its distinctive industrial, squared-off aesthetic, which immediately sets it apart from the competition on the wrist. The dial itself is a rich, luxurious forest green, complemented by the bright polished stainless steel of the hands and indices.
Inside the Ball Roadmaster Marine GMT beats the RR1203-C automatic GMT movement, based on the venerable ETA 2893-2. The RR1203-C uses a proprietary GMT module, allowing the Roadmaster Marine GMT to equip both a pusher-driven quickset GMT and and a useful day/date complication. Ball also adds handsomely refined decoration to the mix, with a Geneva-striped signed rotor and tight perlage across the movement bridges. Each example of the Ball RR1203-C is COSC chronometer certified for accuracy, as well. Ball finishes the Roadmaster Marine GMT with a cleanly modern take on the H-link bracelet, featuring center links in stainless steel and wider H-links in case-matching titanium. Only 1,000 examples of the Ball Roadmaster Marine GMT will be made in green, and MSRP for the watch stands at $3,099.
To Enter You Must:
- Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required. (If you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there.) For a chance to win, share in the comments what you would like to see next from the brand.
- Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow any or all of the following:
- Wait until the giveaway is over on September 30, 2021, for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-U.S. entrants may apply, based on the sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win. Eligibility: The aBlogtoWatch.com Giveaways (the “Giveaways”) are open to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) or other places where participation is not void or would cause any legal or...
September 2021 is finally upon us, and as the world looks forward to the fall season and cooler weather it’s the perfect time to introduce some deep autumnal color into your watch collection. aBlogtoWatch is here to help with its latest giveaway, where one lucky winner will receive a rugged and...