Invicta 7750 Exchange Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjimmy

Tyme Watcher
I am sending my Corduba Enforcer to Invicta to get the SW 500 movement changed to the ETA 7750 that is supposed to be in it to start with. I am starting this thread so that I and others can post updates on how this plays out. I am sending mine back tomorrow USPS Priority Mail. It will be insured and will require a signature from Invicta. I have taken a bunch of hi-res close-up photos to show it was not damaged when I shipped it in. I included the emails to and from Invicta, a copy of my invoice and a note telling them what I want which they asked for. The body of the note is at the bottom of this post. Anyone who is doing this please add your own experience with the return to this so all will know how this turns out. Thank you to HKShooter for finding the problem and to everyone who has given their support.

Invicta Service,

As indicated in the included email my Enforcer was supplied with the wrong movement. I would like either a new watch with the Swiss made ETA 7750 (same color) or the movement in my watch replaced with a new Swiss made ETA 7750. Either is an acceptable resolution to the problem for me.
I will trust but verify that the correct movement is installed. Please make sure the replacement is new and 100% Swiss made. A Chinese or other Asian 7750 is not acceptable.
I am very disappointed that the wrong movement was in my watch, but I am glad that Invicta is correcting the problem free of charge and without complaint. I will as well as many others will be basing future Invicta purchases on how this issue is handled. This would be a big step in redeeming Invicta's reputation in the minds of a lot of hardcore collectors. I will be keeping a running update on the watch collector forums on how this process goes including dates, pictures, communications and documentation.
I would like to thank Invicta Watch Group in advance for what I feel will be a fast and correct resolution to the problem.

Invicta 775) Exchange Process

Good luck, hope it works out well

[font face=georgia][font size=4][font color=e634)9]Here is hoping everything work out smoothly for you. Please keep us informed on the progress.[/font][/font][/font]

I requested a letter of Authenticity Of ETA 7750) in my reply to invicta about the swap agreement today ...we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

Good luck!

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

[quote timestamp=)447)24755 author=@noma4 source=/post/28)732/thread]It will be interesting to see how this plays out.[/quote]How long it takes to play out ........... ::)

[font face=comic sans ms size=3]If Invicta sends it to China instead of China sending the movements to Invicta it will take a good foot long ;)[/font]

[quote source=/post/28)747/thread timestamp=)447)25934 author=@ace][font face=comic sans ms size=3]If Invicta sends it to China instead of China sending the movements to Invicta it will take a good foot long ;)[/font][/quote][font face=comic sans ms size=3]Ummm Louis, I think your spell-checker misspelled Switzerland and defaulted to C-h-i-n-a[/font]
i]

[quote source=/post/28)747/thread timestamp=)447)25934 author=@ace][font face=comic sans ms size=3]If Invicta sends it to China instead of China sending the movements to Invicta it will take a good foot long ;)[/font][/quote]Guys, remember those san I 775) that were on the run over and over again for $25) . Invicta has to have some movementson hand and I don't think all repairs go to china , the return times are too erratic ... ) month, 7 weeks, 4months ,6months , never! There has got to be someone in the warehouse or contracted to repair or replace movements and other things....their just not saying so...for what ever reason.[br]

[quote source=/post/28)983/thread timestamp=)447)68498 author=@bigjimmy]OK, here we go! She's off to lands unknown and I hope to see her again soon. Please excuse my lack of knowledge on how to do this whole forum thing. I'm normally a reader and rarely post let alone try to do something like this. I will post a picture of this and each step once I figure out how to do so. Please feel free to PM me about any mistakes I make along the way as well as any helpful advice. Thanks!
shame.gif
http://watchintyme.com/thread/)2)67/photo-help

Thanks for the help guys. I sort of have it and I will get better with some practice and help.

Good luck boys. Hope it all goes well. I'm kind of glad I haven't ponied up the cash for an invicta 775) at this point. This will determine if I ever do.

They will replace the guts for the few that ask. They built that into the projections. They will continue to march.

[quote author=@bigjimmy source=/post/28)983/thread timestamp=)447)68498]

If you don't mind. .ask for a confirmation or statement that you have a 775) with the return of your watch please. ..I will do the same tomorrow. Melvin has not responded to my request as of yesterday for certification or statement when I send my watch back.

Not sure it would do any good since I have already sent mine back. I included a note as they requested indicating that a V775) would be the only acceptable solution. I also assured them I would have it checked so I fully expect they will return it with the proper movement. I think I probably made them mad enough already with my included note as some members thought it was over the top.

I wouldn't need a letter, I have my own eyes. I did, however, ask Melvin for a turn around timeframe. Nothing but crickets up to now.

[p][font size=4 face=verdana]I have a Noma II that I purchased on the run in January of 2))4 that is going back today.It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get it back. I wouldn't be surprised to see it come back with same SW5)) in it, but maybe they'll surprise me.[/font][/p]

[quote source=/post/28)95)/thread timestamp=)447)6527) author=@zulumack][quote source=/post/28)747/thread timestamp=)447)25934 author=@ace][font face=comic sans ms size=3]If Invicta sends it to China instead of China sending the movements to Invicta it will take a good foot long ;)[/font][/quote]Guys, remember those san I 775) that were on the run over and over again for $25) . Invicta has to have some movementson hand and I don't think all repairs go to china , the return times are too erratic ... ) month, 7 weeks, 4months ,6months , never! There has got to be someone in the warehouse or contracted to repair or replace movements and other things....their just not saying so...for what ever reason.[br][/quote]I agree. I think my SAN V SW5)) DOA from the RUN was opened and fixed, then returned, instead of sending me a new one. They went on to sell more on subsequent RUNS. I wish that I had the common sense to copy the SN before I returned it. Well, within )) days, I got the replacement or the repair which runs great. It was a little oily, and cleaned up fine, but it could not have gone out of the USA if it was my watch, IMO. Invicta paid for postage both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom