Staten Island, NY 10314
718-477-0500
[email protected]

Store #013 University Town Center
140 University Town Center Dr, #294
Sarasota, FL 34243
941-225-8863
[email protected]

Here are some locations opening later this year...

Queens Plaza opening 2015...
San Juan, Puerto Rico opening 2015....

Invicta Retail Stores - Addresses and Contact info

[em][font face=times new roman color=#e6)94a size=5]Very helpful information indeed Motegi. Thanks so much for posting it up. :)[/font][/em]

Thank you for the information. Do you know if you could drop by an Invicta retail store for a warranty repair or general repair such as to replace a FF crystal rather than to send it to Invicta through the mail?

Thank you Doc ! You should make this a sticky because it seems to come up a lot and it would make it easier to add stores as they come on board!

[quote source=/post/5)85)/thread timestamp=)4)9)85968 author=@mschill8)3]Thank you Doc ! You should make this a sticky because it seems to come up a lot and it would make it easier to add stores as they come on board![/quote][br][br][br]I think that they will send it in for you but you will have to pay the cost of repair if it is not a warranty issue. They do not do any on site servicing at the stores. Only bracelet sizing. No battery changes or crystal repairs.

[quote source=/post/5)85)/thread timestamp=)4)9)85968 author=@mschill8)3]Thank you Doc ! You should make this a sticky because it seems to come up a lot and it would make it easier to add stores as they come on board![/quote]In fact it IS a sticky!

[quote source=/post/5)855/thread timestamp=)4)9)86)35 author=@motegi][quote source=/post/5)85)/thread timestamp=)4)9)85968 author=@mschill8)3]Thank you Doc ! You should make this a sticky because it seems to come up a lot and it would make it easier to add stores as they come on board![/quote]In fact it IS a sticky! [/quote]Great I see it now! Didn't notice it until I looked in the general discussions.

Thanks for doing this. I stop by the Woodbridge NJ Store at least once a week. Everyone there is really friendly and love the Invicta brand.

Now if they would just wise up and put one here in Minnesota at the Mall of America they would outsell all the other stores combined.

How about Invicta Store locations on our Map?

Updated for Sarasota store

I went to the Tampa store and they told me only if you purchased the watch there can you bring it directly to them for a repair. That was a year ago but I'm guessing the policy is still the same. Anyone hear different?
Thank you for the information. Do you know if you could drop by an Invicta retail store for a warranty repair or general repair such as to replace a FF crystal rather than to send it to Invicta through the mail?

FYI, as of October when I was on my way to Japan...I looked for the Invicta store in BWI...its no longer there, according to the info I received from an employee...and I just looked it up...PERMANANTLY closed.

FYI, as of October when I was on my way to Japan...I looked for the Invicta store in BWI...its no longer there, according to the info I received from an employee...and I just looked it up...PERMANANTLY closed.

Thanks! I updated that location as being closed.

I think it’s been closed a few years. When airport security rules changed, having a store beyond the security screening made it a very limited access store...ie only for travelers....no longer public access.

I think it’s been closed a few years. When airport security rules changed, having a store beyond the security screening made it a very limited access store...ie only for travelers....no longer public access.
Totally sucks...now what will I do to kill time at the airport...lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom