~Puerto Rico Earthquake Relief~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~Puerto Rico Earthquake Relief~

In lieu of the tragic events that have been taking place in Puerto Rico, Invicta Stores is rising to aid those who have been affected. For every Pro Diver purchased (model 8926), in-store or online, a portion of the proceeds will go to our neighbors who have been affected by these earthquakes. The proceeds are being managed by the Invicta Care Foundation. Let's lend a helping hand to those in need.

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Good job Invicta!

Comment

Please everybody keep it classy. Good on them for helping out no matter what anyone thinks of their watches. That would be enough right there for me to buy one and gift it
      Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

"In lieu of"?

I don't mean to not be classy but there are enough charitable organizations out there that, between Puerto Rico and Australia, I can give to without helping Invicta profit off of the tragedy.
        - Frank

Comment

Good for Invicta...
          PR has had a lot of bad luck recently. If I lived there, I'd leave.

Comment

I suppose it is a good thing to help in any way they can...... Send in the plane and yellow T-shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by colonel View Post
              I suppose it is a good thing to help in any way they can...... Send in the plane and yellow T-shirts.
              Any help is a plus so good on that. My problem with Invicta or any company that does this sort of "charity" is that I feel like they can just make a donation out of their profits just like you and I do with our disposable income (though my presumption is that we have less disposable income than these companies have profits). Instead, they say, "We'll donate some money if you buy our product." Maybe some people require a tangible incentive (in this case a watch for themselves) in which case at least some money goes to relief efforts, but if they want to support the cause, forgo the watch and give all of that money to the cause. Anyway, off the soapbox.
              - Frank

Comment

AWESOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                X