Punisher Pro Diver

bobbyd

Tyme Twister

32420.jpg

I like the dial but I'm not a fan of the Scuba's straight lugs. It gives it too rectangular of a look for me.

Marvel Punisher Men

Model 32420 - Men's Watch Quartz
Case and Dial
  • Case Size: 48mm
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel
  • Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
  • Bezel Color: Gunmetal, Black
  • Crown Type: Push
  • Crystal Type: Flame Fusion
  • Dial Material: Metal
Movement
  • Caliber: PC21AF
  • Function Type: Quartz
Water Resistance
  • Water Resistance: 100m
Band
  • Material: Stainless Steel
  • Tone: Gunmetal
  • Length: 185mm
  • Size: 26mm

Nothing groundbreaking here. IMO this Zeus actually had a better dial layout with the Z60 quartz. Invicta probably gets the PC21 movement for under 0.99¢

PC21AF SII Quartz Watch Movement

EPSON SII $3.52 ea
Buy 50$2.82 ea20% Off
WM-PC21AF-600_1024x1024.jpg

PC21AF SII Quartz Watch Movement is a 3 hand movement (hour/minute/seconds). This ladies movement is a 6 3/4 x 8 ligne movement, dimensions are 15.30 mm x 17.80 mm with a thickness of 3.15 mm, overall movement height is 6.75 mm. Hand dimensions are 120/70/17 (h/m/s). 0 jewel movement, uses 377 battery. Stem is part number 354-122 (tap 0.90 mm/ tap 10).

656-059_03_swatch

s-l1600.jpg

The Zeus had by far the most aesthetically pleasing dial, IMO. In fact, there was the same dial prototype for the venom on invicta website, but they obviously went with the other version we saw debut on shopvine

I had the SW500 Punisher on order for $288.00 this past June. I eventually cancelled the order after it stayed in the process stage for over a week or so. After seeing the Batman & Captain America versions I regret the cancellation. Those SW500 versions are some of the nicer ones I've seen from any company for the money.

Have the NFW version so
Chris Kyle Patriot Warrior 13317
one is fine for me. I assume the price on this Invicta should be very good.

The movement used is garbage which is too bad as it's not a bad looking watch. Should've used the Nh35 auto and it would be worth a real look to me. Why use a movement you can get in a $15 dollar junk watch at a drugstore in a decently made watch otherwise is disappointing. Yet it will sell well anyways so what's the point of hoping for better from them.

Agreed.. while I'm not a movement "collector," there is something cheap looking about a large perpetual chrono hand, and the functionality of this chrono is garbage IMO. But I guarantee you the average Invicta collector on that cruise would rather save $40 on a watch with a cheaper movement.

This one is worse then the VDchrono series they use it's a three hand movement made of the absolutely cheapest plastic available. Easy to break while changing a battery and hard to even get the time exact as when you push the crown in often the minute hand will move while putting it back. Garbage.

Agreed.. while I'm not a movement "collector," there is something cheap looking about a large perpetual chrono hand, and the functionality of this chrono is garbage IMO. But I guarantee you the average Invicta collector on that cruise would rather save $40 on a watch with a cheaper movement.

Like CG mentioned the PC21 movement in the three-hand is junk. Wing used them before and when you push the crown in after setting the time the hand will jump and move, so you never truly get an accurate adjustment. I'll take the Z60 chronograph movement in the Zeus model any time. I could buy twelve of the Pc21 movements for the cost of one Z60.

Z60_W_top.png

csm_Z60f_ac817fe5eb.png
ronda-caliber-z60-r9-600x315-cropped.jpg

csm_Z60b_68078e58fd.png

csm_Z60_Grafik_HGweiss_44d8a72a84.png
[h=2]Product Specifications[/h]
Analog quartz movement
xtratech
Z60
13¼'''
0 jewels / nickel plated
0 jewels / nickel plated
50 months

Type
Line
Caliber
Size
Version Swiss Made
Version Swiss Parts
Standard battery life
Hand fitting height
[h=2]Functions[/h]
3 eyes
Chronograph
Center stop second (1/1 sec)
30 minute counter
ADD and SPLIT functions
Day indicator
Date
Small second
[h=2]Features[/h]
Very long battery life
Repairable movement with metal main plate and bridges
Very easy handling by two pushers
Power saving mechanism with pullled out stem: Reduction of consumption approximately 70%

Back
Top Bottom