Small movement stopped on Bolt Zeus Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valjean

Tyme Teller
Do both movements in the BZMagnum run off the same battery?

If so, the small mvmnt is broken klrg mvmnt is fine). If each uses a separate battery, it likely just needs a battery.

Do you suppose a local mall Fast Fix watch shop would have an issue changing that battery?

Separate batteries. The smaller one's almost always die first in these types of watches. Some shops won't touch an Invicta., but many have no issues with them. Depends were you take it and what they want to do. Seems like an easy change on that one though.

Yep, separate batteries. I recommend buying some tools and changing them yourselves as many places do it. Having said all that I understand that that can be scary but honestly it’s a pretty easy process with a little research. The tiny movement might be a little more challenging, I can understand the hesitation there

Examples:
  • Movement:
  • Primary dial: Swiss Movement Ronda Z60 Quartz Chronograph
  • Secondary dial: Swiss Movement Ronda 1042 Quartz
  • Movement:
  • Main: Japanese SII VD53 Quartz Chronograph
  • Secondary: Japanese PC10 Quartz
  • Movement:
  • Main: Japanese SII VD53 Quartz Chronograph
  • Secondary: Swiss Movement Ronda 1042 Quartz

2 Movements. Separate batteries.:wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: ACE
Should be an easy swap at your your local jeweler. Just keep in mind according to Invicta it may void the warranty if an autorized repair does not do the swap.

Thanks, everyone!

I've no problem replacing the battery, just want to be sure to have the right tools to open up this particular section w/out marring the metal.

Once again - thank you all!

Maybe get a picture while its open. I would like to see this. :up:

Ugh, the nightmare of any Invicta watch with multiple movements - more battery changes! :banghead:

I decided to let Fast Fix Jewelry at my local mall work on it - I don't have the tools to assure not marring the gold plated screws.

The guy there wasn't familiar with the watch, but I showed him the 4 screws and he said, "Oh, ok, no problem," and it wasn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom