Some Valentine's Day Love from Boschett!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
http://store.boschett-timepieces.com/category-s/107.htm

3ec9cadb-1f99-4f98-ab0a-242aa8ef6319.jpg

Limited edition Harpoon!
SPIRIT OF ESSEX
Very low limited production. 10 units available.
Catch the Spirit. Get yours now!
Sale Price only $600!

b7024b7f-56e4-44f0-9de6-23bf406b3fb8.jpg

How do i find the white bezeled watch in the upper left in the add here? Looking for specs and cost. Thanks.

Everybody needs a little love. I have this brand on my wish list.
Thanks, Mike.

How do i find the white bezeled watch in the upper left in the add here? Looking for specs and cost. Thanks.

Bob with the coupon code the cost of the Harpoon watch is $525.00,also note it no longer comes with the extra bezels,which is a - for me.

http://store.boschett-timepieces.co...es-com-collection-harp-p/b04.htm?1=1&CartID=1

• Movement = 24 jewel Miyota 9015
  • 1000 meter water resistant
  • 316L stainless steel
  • Solid bracelet links with screws
  • BGW9 Superluminova hands and markers
  • Automatic helium release valve
  • Screw-down crown and case-back
  • AR coated sapphire crystal - 4.34mm thick
  • Measurements:
    • Diameter: 45mm w/o crown (913); 47mm (10-4)
    • Height: 15.5mm
    • Lug width: 24mm
    • Lug-to-Lug: 52mm

Bob with the coupon code the cost of the Harpoon watch is $525.00,also note it no longer comes with the extra bezels,which is a - for me.

Thanks for pointing this out Mike. I didn't realize it and was seriously considering it until I saw your post.

They sold these at Christmas with all 3 bezels for $550, so $525 with only 1 bezel is a no go for me.

Thanks for the HU, link, and information, Mike. These really are truly outstanding looking pieces indeed.

Thanks for pointing this out Mike. I didn't realize it and was seriously considering it until I saw your post.

They sold these at Christmas with all 3 bezels for $550, so $525 with only 1 bezel is a no go for me.

Yeah I agree with you Steve,your welcome and glad you seen it before pulling the trigger,although a great looking watch, the 3 interchangeable bezels giving it 3 different looks was a big part of the attraction for me also .

Last edited:

Bob, are you trying to up your game? Don't do it... You may not be able to come back down once you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom