Memorial Day 2020 - This Weekend - Our Big Sale

ScottyB, one or the other of us could save time for the other and just order two of everything. Picked up the same Batman.

49949048266_b6547c0048_k.jpg

nice PAUL... i got the same BLACK DIAL BATMAN... light show- good/ after sleeping with it and setting down in the morning ... and after 12 hours of non-use the I have to re-set because it didn't make it running until dark /wah...also...the crown has a gr8 size...but the machining is much less smooth than the VENTURO silky crown thread machining... gonna observe and use... maybe repair if necessary after things open up...

That Venturo just keeps impressing me. More I handle it the more I like it. And starting point was loving it.

I was almost picked up the white dial on the V for $320 + 30 for the S&H, but decided against it.

The $239 was limited to certain color combos. The white was not one of them.

Yeah, that made no sense that the white/cream was more. I was considering it but the discount excluding it struck it for me.

I won't patronize Aragon or any other company for the same reason. Unless the dial material is higher in price like meteorite, etc. I'm 99.9% sure I will be out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom