Clear All

both words work as separate codes

DEEP

or

BLUE

gets u 40%

p.s. code is only 1 word deep OR blue... BUT NOT THE TM

Comment

Just picked this watch up on a rice bracelet.

Comment

This picture looks Pink

Comment

i agree ERIC... i had forgotten until that fella bought fat lady silent return = RESTOCK FEE/ SHIPPING X2

he refreshed my recollection so EYES WIDE OPEN...

I been itching to scratch my balls lately...then RW flashed his decade old tubes at me... the rest is just watch chatter...

BLUE gets u 40%

Comment

BLUE gets u 40%

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyB View Post

ERIC is right...do not buy while high and expect to return when sobered... there is a re-stock fee & shipping both ways...

however, if it is broke or damaged I would expect CS...both Sammy & Stan gassed on the phone with me today... I told Stan " it was cool talking in person over the phone...without him having to take a jet plane & stay up late on shopping TV " Stan was funny & fast...Sammy was a gent...reminds of old tymes in this hobby
              If you're high or drunk and buy a watch or anything else for that matter and get burnt ....

I guess the moral of the story .... it's not cool to use a company to order stuff or multiple models to help make a decision on one and send the others back.

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
              If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
              As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
              Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ScottyB
                ScottyB commented
                Editing a comment
                buy HIGH sell LOW

HIGH or drunk low or sober

BLUE gets u 40%

Comment

chatter_teeth_md_wm.gif

Comment

Idiot wind
                  Blowing every time you move your mouth
                  Blowing down the back roads headin' south

Originally posted by bundamania View Post
                  "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
                  If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
                  As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
                  Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I picked up a nice Ice Blue dial. Kind of Raven esq.
                    We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Comment

ScottyB, one or the other of us could save time for the other and just order two of everything. Picked up the same Batman.

Comment

• ScottyB
                      ScottyB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LOL... ScottyB a sucka 4 a code...congrats PM

Originally posted by ScottyB View Post
                    HIGH or drunk low or sober

BLUE gets u 40%

ROAD WARRIOR said either code works...DEEP or BLUE gets U 40%

Comment

Comment

• roadwarrior
                        roadwarrior commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The $239 was limited to certain color combos. The white was not one of them.

• Paul M
                        Paul M commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, that made no sense that the white/cream was more. I was considering it but the discount excluding it struck it for me.

• roadwarrior
                        roadwarrior commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I won't patronize Aragon or any other company for the same reason. Unless the dial material is higher in price like meteorite, etc. I'm 99.9% sure I will be out of the game.
                    Working...
                    X