Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep Blue takes the safety and security of our workers seriously during these trying times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Blue takes the safety and security of our workers seriously during these trying times.

essential life saving products special discount on our products

Deep Blue takes the safety and security of our workers seriously during these trying times. We are working around the clock to deliver our life saving tool watches to all types of personnel involved in the relief efforts . All orders are shipping same day or next and we welcome all Medical personnel ,First responders, Military personnel, Police, Fire Fighters and anyone invloved in the relief effort to use coupon code "FASTSHIP" for a special discount on all our essential life saving products.

https://www.deepbluewatches.com/40mmstraps.html

Our Story
    DEEP BLUE WATCHES·WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2020·
    Deep Blue watches was established in 2006 with the following mission statement:

A. Customer service B. Quality C. Value D. Dependability

Water resistance is a main focus of our company design. Designing watches that can withstand depths of 300 meters to 3000 meters ensures a dependable timepiece.

Our many years experience in the watch industry as well as our good name separates our products from our competitors. We strive to use the best possible components as well as the best movements available . For further info please call 718 484 7717 or email info@deepbluewatches.com . PLEASE ONLY CONTACT VIA PHONE OR EMAIL FOR SUPPORT

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for posting this up, Mike.

Comment

Deep Blue Watch fam ! What are you thoughts on this combo for our Pro Sea diver collection ??

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That's a good looking TIMEpiece. One that will enhance ones collection.
        thanks for the intel Mike
        I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

• roadwarrior
          roadwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Stay safe Woody. Good to see you around.

Thanks Mike. Family issues took hold but it feel good to be around on a more consistent basis. Thanks for your thoughts. May you and yours stay safe.
        I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

• roadwarrior
          roadwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Family first and foremost Woody. You may have been out of sight, but never out of mind. Thanks and be well.

Deep Blue Watches

We need to Destroy this Enemy Which cannot be SEEN . NOW !

I doubt that↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ is the kind of weapon needed in this war.

↓↓↓↓↓

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Cover your face and hands = Stay Safe And Carry BLUE - DEEP BLUE !

Stay inside and be safe and blue whatever you do.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X