Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presidents Day weekend Sellita Sw 200 Diver/ Recon Gmt and 7750 Will be at a special low price (same as introductory pricing) Meteorites will drop Also !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidents Day weekend Sellita Sw 200 Diver/ Recon Gmt and 7750 Will be at a special low price (same as introductory pricing) Meteorites will drop Also !!

Meteorites will drop

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Sweet!! Thanks Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike.

Comment

would like to BLUME

Comment

• chrisw
          chrisw commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry, your blume has wilted

Thanks Chrisw !! Our Bloom Is stronger than EVER !

Comment

Deep Blue Drop Today !! - For Presidents Day weekend ( Till Feb 18) we will have a one time - NEVER to be repeated CRAZY low price for the DAYNIGHT SCUBA Swiss Tubes Swiss Automatic Ceramic Luminous Bezel- Sellita Sw 200 Diver , Also the Recon Gmt and 7750 Will be at a special low price ( same as introductory pricing ) ( Will not ever sell lower ). Recons take years to make and it will be a LONG time till we have them again in stock especially with the Situation with ETA . I suggest jumping on them this weekend !! Also Meteorites will drop Also !!

DAYNIGHT SCUBA TRITIUM T-100 SWISS AUTOMATIC WHITE DIAL

DAYNIGHT SCUBA TRITIUM T-100 SWISS AUTOMATIC

45mm Case, 53mm Lug to Lug 15.mm Thick, 316L Stainless Steel

Swiss Made Sellita SW-200-1 Automatic Movement, 26 Jewels, 28,800 VPH Swiss Made,

33mm Dial Opening, Sapphire Crystal, Inside Ar Coating,

Luminous ( Superluminova BLUEBGW9) Ceramic Bezel inlay, 120 click Unidirectional Bezel

Water Resistant- 500m/1650 Ft

Bracelet – 22mm Lugs , 22/20 (20mm Clasp)

3 Micro Adjustments, Half Links, Full links , Screw in Links, 4.5mm thick , Divers Safety Clasp, Push Button Deployant Clasp

Unique Sunray Wave pattern Dial

Screw Down Crown and Caseback

17 Tritium Tubes – Dial -13 tubes , Hands 4 tubes , 12 o’clock Pip tritium tube

17 TRITIUM TUBES

BEZEL PIP:ORANGE TUBE

DIAL

HOUR MARKERS : BLUE FLAT TUBES

12 OCLOCK HOUR MARKERS :2 ORANGE FLAT TUBES

HANDS

HOUR HAND : ORANGE TUBE
          MINUTE HAND : ORANGE TUBE
          SECOND HAND : ORANGE TUBE
          "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
          Abraham Lincoln

Comment

DEEP BLUE WATCHES - 2020 PRESIDENT'S DAY SALE- THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
            MASTER 1000

METEORITE DIALS
            -LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE-
            DN SCUBA

SWISS AUTOMATIC T-100

SPECIAL INTRO PRICING

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!
            HURRY! THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
            USE COUPON CODE
            PRES
            AND RECEIVE OUR LOWEST PRICES* EVER ON OUR NEW MODELS:
            (ADDITIONAL PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT PRICES ONLY VALID FROM 2/13-2/17 - NO PRICE MATCH OR RAINCHECKS)
            THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

ONLY $449 (after code)
            DN SCUBA T100
            THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

ONLY $1099 (after code)
            VALJOUX 7750 - T100
            THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

ONLY $899 (after code)
            ETA 2893 GMT - T100
            THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

STARTING at $299 (after code)
            METEORITE DIAL
            - We Thank You For Your Continued Support -
            USE COUPON CODE PRES
            TO SAVE ON BOTH OUR NEWEST MODELS AND YOUR GOOD OLD FAVORITES!

DURING CHECKOUT ENTER CODE: PRES
            AND SAVE 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE

DEEP BLUE PURCHASE!
            TAKE 6 MONTHS* TO

PAY
            FOR

YOUR NEW WATCH

WITH 0% APR INTEREST*
            -------------------------------
            OR TRY OUR 12 or 24 MONTH * LOW PAYMENT OPTIONS*
            *Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% APR to 29.99% resulting in, for example, 6 equal monthly payments of $166.67 at 0% APR, or 24 monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks for the info Mike. You know how I like Meteorite dials. I didn't know these were going to be 40mm I wish these were at least 44-46mm. I'm up in the air now on these watches.Not that I need another meteorite watch.

Comment

Originally posted by scantor View Post
                Thanks for the info Mike. You know how I like Meteorite dials. I didn't know these were going to be 40mm I wish these were at least 44-46mm. I'm up in the air now on these watches.Not that I need another meteorite watch.
                They have them in 44mm Steve but marked sold out.

https://www.deepbluewatches.com/ma10mege44au.html

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• scantor
                  scantor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's weird Mike.They only have it in the Black PVD.

• roadwarrior
                  roadwarrior commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You know what else is weird charging more for the blue meteorite. That is the SHOP/EVINE mentality. I see Aragon do the same stuff. I don't recall Zelos ever adding an up-charge for blue meteorite from the standard grey. Even other micro-brands like Phoibos charged the same price. That's why I stay away from patronizing these brands anymore. Too many other companies provide better watches these days for my money. I know brands, size, bang for buck, etc. are a very subjective topic, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

https://phoiboswatch.com/search.php?...uery=meteorite

• scantor
                  scantor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Totally agree Mike. Zelos is my favorite micro brand.

Dang those 44mm meteorite dials sold fast - I really liked the look of the blue. Oh well - I wasn't a fan of the bracelet or the movement. I do have my sights on a T100 Scuba - I sold my Scuba and my T100 bronze and currently do not have any DB tubes in the collection. Nice price on those.
                -Rob

Comment

Black dial Scuba T100 ordered. Had a light blue dial Scuba and had sold it (that dial color wasn't getting the wrist time for me) and I have a lot of blue dials and not a fan of the "whilver white/silver" dial. I sold my T100 bronze watch and currently have no tritium watch in the collection, so happy pull the trigger on this one. Compared to the previous versions of the Scuba T100, the new versions now have lumed ceramic bezel, looks like they now have the same bracelet as the Recon models, and the water resistance is now 500m instead of older versions at 300m, so they must have made some improvements in the case as well. Nicely priced at about $450 with the SW-200 movement. I figured black would be the most versatile.

daynight-scuba-tritium-t-100-swiss-automatic-black-dial-38.png by Robert Terrill, on Flickr
                  -Rob

Comment

Congrats Rob. I has so many older versions that I didn't even consider these, but the price is good. As far as 300m vs 500m ...... With helium in the mix, divers can theoretically go down to about 300 meters (1000 feet). That's a dicey proposition, because even with exotic gases, you have to decompress for hours after a dive at that depth.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That Recon you have has my favorite tube combo - the white hour markers, blue minute markers and yellow hands looks great together. Would love to see the white tubes used more often. DB seems to use the same color tube combos all the time - green/yellow and blue/orange.
                      -Rob

Comment

• roadwarrior
                        roadwarrior commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Rob. I'd like to see more tube colors used too.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                      X