Affordable Automatic Dive Watch Review | Deep Blue Diver 1000 : Pin & Collar bracelet/ Ceramic Bezel

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
serious competition to Seiko and Orient

Jan 30, 2020

AGF-l79eSPNNHJxabJzmVDaxAqp061gAuNspossXhQ=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Watch On

Deep Blue Watches are getting stronger and stronger. They are now a very serious competition to the likes of Seiko and Orient. But are their sub $400 automatic dive watches able to compete with other low budget brands? In this video I review the Diver 1000.

master-1000-ii-44mm-automatic-diver-black-vintage-lume-ceramic-bezel-black-dial-17.png

MASTER 1000M II AUTOMATIC DIVER CERAMIC BEZEL

BLACK VINTAGE LUME DIAL

44mm width, 51mm Lug to Lug, 15mm thick

1000FT/330M Water resistant

316L Stainless Steel Case

CERAMIC LUMINOUS Unidirectional 120 click Bezel

Screw down crown and Case back

Caliber Seiko NH 35 Automatic Movement

21,600 VPH 24 Jewels with Date

Sapphire Crystal, AR coated - Scratch resistant

Vintage Superluminova Hour markers and hands

Helium Release valve 10 oclock position

Exhibition Case Back , Custom Designed Rotor w/ Deep Blue Logo

22mm Custom Design Soft Silicon Strap

OPTIONAL: 22mm Bracelet - Tension pin and collar, Push button Deployant clasp, 3 Micro adjustments

MASTER 1000 II 44MM AUTOMATIC DIVER BLACK VINTAGE LUME CERAMIC BEZEL - BLACK DIAL
BRACELET : STAINLESS STEEL JUBILEE BRACELET
$332.00
Subtotal: $332.00
BLUE or DEEP code =40% savings:-$132.80
Total: $199.20

https://www.deepbluewatches.com/ma10ii44audi91.html

master-1000-ii-44mm-automatic-diver-black-vintage-lume-ceramic-bezel-black-dial-32.png

master-1000-ii-44mm-automatic-diver-black-vintage-lume-ceramic-bezel-black-dial-35.png

image.php

Compared to the older models I have, the lume on the newer models pales in comparison to strength and longevity. :down: Seiko has nothing to worry about in the lume department.

A very sharp, mid size, automatic, three hand, with great statistics, from Deep Blue.:dance2: Thanks for posting this up, Mike.:hat:

That's odd. He clearly got one with the glass-back...but there is no lume in the bezel. As I posted of mine, the lume is far better than the older Military DIver I have. I am pleased in that department. However, certainly no Seiko, I would concur.

Back
Top Bottom