Defender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defender

Just took advantage of the Black Friday 40% off and ordered a Deep Blue Defender 44mm with light blue sunburst dial and silicone strap. It appears to be a relativley new model. I have owned several Deep Blues over the years and liked them all. I am currently down to 1 NATO in my collection so am looking forward to receiving the Defender.
    George

When it comes to watches, buy what you like and can afford

Comment

Originally posted by georgeh View Post
      Just took advantage of the Black Friday 40% off and ordered a Deep Blue Defender 44mm with light blue sunburst dial and silicone strap. It appears to be a relativley new model. I have owned several Deep Blues over the years and liked them all. I am currently down to 1 NATO in my collection so am looking forward to receiving the Defender.

Just in case you're not aware, the 40% is all year round, not just Black Friday. Always try codes DEEP or BLUE. Enjoy the new watch and congrats!
      "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
      As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks for the info on the year round 40% off. I recall calling Deep Blue about a wrong color strap they sent me. They sent out correct one and told me to keep the one I had. Excellent customer service. He also gave me the code to use, but I didn't realize that it would be good all year round.
        George

When it comes to watches, buy what you like and can afford

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X