Coming Soon from Deep Blue

gopennstate

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Save some $$ for Deep Blue these coming weeks! I saw on the Deep Blue Lume Zone Facebook page the following:

Here is a brief list of what's coming in the next few weeks !! (Not in any order)
TRITIUM-
1.Recon 45mm Valjoux 7750 65 Tubes Daynight Chrono - Black White Light Blue
2.Recon 45mm Eta 2893 GMT 65 Tubes Black White Light Blue Dark Blue Orange
3.Daynight Scuba 45mm 12 Flat tubes Swiss Automatic Black White Light Blue Dark Blue
4.Titanium 45mm T-100 Swiss Quartz
5.Fleet Admiral White Dial -currently sold out
6.Tritdiver 45mm restock and new 41mm 6 colors

SUPERLUMINOVA
Master 1000 = Ceramic Bezels , Exhibition Caseback 40 New Colors
Diver 1000 = Ceramic Bezels , Exhibition Caseback 40 New Colors
Special Editions in Meteorite Black , Meteorite Light Blue , Meteorite Silver

Looking forward to pics and more info - just when I thought I would be good and not make any watch purchases the rest of the year (especially after picking up an H2O 10 mile kit w/ titanium bracelet), I'm probably going to have to pull the trigger on at least a couple of Deep Blues.

YovHmI.gif

It always seems companies come out with watches at the same time that I like to buy, but I can't buy everything. These look like they can be good ones. The first 3 on the list look promissing and the meteorite ones too. I don't think DB ever did a meteorite dial. It seems like everybody is doing them now. Must not be hard to get the Swedish meteorite.

It always seems companies come out with watches at the same time that I like to buy, but I can't buy everything. These look like they can be good ones. The first 3 on the list look promissing and the meteorite ones too. I don't think DB ever did a meteorite dial. It seems like everybody is doing them now. Must not be hard to get the Swedish meteorite.

The meteorite used by JL comes from a single stone, both found and registered in Sweden. It began life in the asteroid belt somewhere between Mars and Jupiter. The upcharge for the Sweden dials cost $2,300.

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/in...aster-calendar

:hmm:This JL meteorite came out five years ago. Did we suddenly have a downpour of meteorite in Sweden to bring the price down? It's curious that small micro- brands can sell them from $100-$150.00 upcharge .

That price is insane for the meteorite. I guess the high end brands can do this. Don't understand it though.

Back
Top Bottom