Deep Blue back on ShopHQ

It will be interesting to see how this will affect the direct price structure with the 40% off. I hope they don't hike the regular prices up to keep in line with the Evine "sale" prices. Good luck this time around .... I hope they give you some better time slots.

102219_DeepBlue_TB1-2.jpg

They should update the photos. I think the splash page photo could be one from JS. They haven't had the 7754 for a very long time.

30225817301_3eef976526_h.jpg

30225789061_ee153d1fb6_h.jpg

30276588326_82ff6e17f8_h.jpg

27160199841_fe35c373fc_h.jpg

30276621796_11d7b8a482_h.jpg

I think the prices on the DB Website are better than Shop with the discount using DEEP and or BLUE..

I can understand not being sure, that's a long way to go for graveyard shifts, but hopefully things will work out better for DB along with better time slots. Best of luck.

Not Sure if I will be flying in just yet - do have some more Grey Hairs but still better looking than Larry Magen !!

good luck STAN ...very kind seeing my daughter as a walk-in to fix my juggy all those long years ago... u and Sammy done her right... about who wins the beauty contest... mirror,mirror...LOL

but i do remember your hirsute wrist... probably looks like a silver back by now like forum member SAL/ENGAGED ... knock 'em dead on yOur time slots

Wasn't them needing many watches available to avoid quick sell outs during on-air events a reason they left, also. :think:

https://watchintyme.com/forum/watchi...ne-the-finger=

Hey guys - We are still working with evine . The low down is -we were not given any proper time slots- as the hours are getting harder to give to watch brands -as management is focusing on other categories.

That being said -we did not care for early morning or late night shows -which are a Colossal Waste of time. So we are hoping that in 2017 We get Fair air time - Prime spots - not 3 am . but these are hard to get .

we Should be on Evine in the next few months but I think probably a bigger web presence than shows. Shows are very hard to come by.

So much has changed since we started out with evine in 2010 . however we still want to be on Air - but there are just now less "watch " Shows

The good old days are just that - Jim , Larry, Mike , etc !! long gone but not forgotten

All is good - But at the end of the Day the Price is what counts as we are hoping to abide by VALUE being the most important factor .

I sure do hope they get a prime time spot. Vampires usually don't collect watches, so 3AM [vampire time] is not the best slot. That's past my bedtime, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom