X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Blue back on ShopHQ

Just a heads up to everyone

https://www.shophq.com/b/watches/dee...es-_-Deep-Blue

It will be interesting to see how this will affect the direct price structure with the 40% off. I hope they don't hike the regular prices up to keep in line with the Evine "sale" prices. Good luck this time around .... I hope they give you some better time slots.

They should update the photos. I think the splash page photo could be one from JS. They haven't had the 7754 for a very long time.

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's good to see them back. Some nice offerings, as well.

Comment

i'll be picking up one or two
          L.T.R
          Learn Teach Repeat

Comment

• scantor
            scantor commented
            Editing a comment
            I think the prices on the DB Website are better than Shop with the discount using DEEP and or BLUE..

Thanks for the info

Comment

feels like deja vu all over again...is stan flying from JFK for graveyard shifts ? wonder how stan looks it's been a while

-can't pledge i'll B watchin'

Comment

Not Sure if I will be flying in just yet - do have some more Grey Hairs but still better looking than Larry Magen !!

Comment

• bundamania
                bundamania commented
                Editing a comment
                How about some bigger pieces for us larger wrist challenged collectors ???

I can understand not being sure, that's a long way to go for graveyard shifts, but hopefully things will work out better for DB along with better time slots. Best of luck.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by dbny View Post
                Not Sure if I will be flying in just yet - do have some more Grey Hairs but still better looking than Larry Magen !!

good luck STAN ...very kind seeing my daughter as a walk-in to fix my juggy all those long years ago... u and Sammy done her right... about who wins the beauty contest... mirror,mirror...LOL

but i do remember your hirsute wrist... probably looks like a silver back by now like forum member SAL/ENGAGED ... knock 'em dead on yOur time slots

Comment

Glad they are back.......

Comment

Grey hairs aside, glad your back!

Comment

Wasn't them needing many watches available to avoid quick sell outs during on-air events a reason they left, also.

Comment

https://watchintyme.com/forum/watchi...ne-the-finger=

Hey guys - We are still working with evine . The low down is -we were not given any proper time slots- as the hours are getting harder to give to watch brands -as management is focusing on other categories.

That being said -we did not care for early morning or late night shows -which are a Colossal Waste of time. So we are hoping that in 2017 We get Fair air time - Prime spots - not 3 am . but these are hard to get .

we Should be on Evine in the next few months but I think probably a bigger web presence than shows. Shows are very hard to come by.

So much has changed since we started out with evine in 2010 . however we still want to be on Air - but there are just now less "watch " Shows

The good old days are just that - Jim , Larry, Mike , etc !! long gone but not forgotten

All is good - But at the end of the Day the Price is what counts as we are hoping to abide by VALUE being the most important factor .

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I sure do hope they get a prime time spot. Vampires usually don't collect watches, so 3AM [vampire time] is not the best slot. That's past my bedtime, for sure.

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Working...
                          X