Diver Pro or sea ram auto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevhillstrainer

Tyme Machine
Sorry not the deep star.

Diver Pro vs automatic seam Ram. Which one should I go with? Are the bracelets the same thickness?

Last edited:
I have the Sea Ram in my collection, and am very impressed with it, That would be the way I'd roll.(jmho)

I have both. They are both incredible. However, I would go with the DeepStar. It is unique and more likely to disappear, while the Sea Ram has appeared in various iterations now a few tymes. The DeepStar also has a Miyota 9015 movement. I don't know if you are referring to a Sea Ram auto (which has a 9015) or the quartz. If the latter, the DeepStar is my clear choice. If the former, I still think that your "investment" is more appropriately made in the DeepStar. Get a Sea Ram at a later date.

I have both. They are both incredible. However, I would go with the DeepStar. It is unique and more likely to disappear, while the Sea Ram has appeared in various iterations now a few tymes. The DeepStar also has a Miyota 9015 movement. I don't know if you are referring to a Sea Ram auto (which has a 9015) or the quartz. If the latter, the DeepStar is my clear choice. If the former, I still think that your "investment" is more appropriately made in the DeepStar. Get a Sea Ram at a later date.

I own both as well, and that's a hard question to answer, but if you twisted my arm or put a gun to my head I'd agree with Richard and go with the DeepStar ..... wait, I just looked at the SeaRam in my watch case ..... maybe .... No, go with the DeepSt ..... wait ....:shake:

Well no one is twisting my arm or has a gun to my head. So I would say
7cbbf9ee0ca960736a572ac273fea3a1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom