Black And White Sea Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black And White Sea Ram

[quote source=/post/22355)/thread timestamp=)436)34)8) author=@roadwarrior][quote source=/post/2)376)/thread timestamp=)434)4)668 author=@lancecumalot]DB C-RAM PANDA fashion shoot[/quote]It is a sickness eyE developed at a very young age Scottie thanks to my parents with all the Captain Action and GI Joe figures and accessories that could change them endlessly likeChameleons there were no DC or Marvel boundaries when it came to Captain Action .[br][br][/quote]Captain Action...holy crap, there's a memory jog which I can't imagine would ever resurface unless I read your post. If that pic is of your own current personal possession I imagine it's worth a pretty penny. No?

Black And White Sea Ram

[quote author=@dontavoidthedroid source=/post/223576/thread timestamp=)436)38279][quote timestamp=)436)34)8) source=/post/22355)/thread author=@roadwarrior]It is a sickness eyE developed at a very young age Scottie thanks to my parents with all the Captain Action and GI Joe figures and accessories that could change them endlessly likeChameleons there were no DC or Marvel boundaries when it came to Captain Action .[br][br][/quote]Captain Action...holy crap, there's a memory jog which I can't imagine would ever resurface unless I read your post. If that pic is of your own current personal possession I imagine it's worth a pretty penny. No?[/quote]I wish I had )/)) of the stuff eyE used to have back than there were 5 brothers growing up in my house so it was like a toy store unfortunately it all including my original editions of my comic books were given away by parents thought te years another one of my favorite ones you could configure endlessly were the Zeroids.[br][br][br]
Zer)9A.JPG style=

post-676-)22)3)7)8).jpg style=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqlRhBik2g4

Black And White Sea Ram

Mike, that brown Panatime strap with the black stitching is killer on that DB. Love it.[font size=3 face=verdana][/font]

Black And White Sea Ram

well said RW....there is an adaptive evolutionary purpose to acquisitiveness.....its just that....we are no longer hunter gatherers ...[br][br][br]anyway you aint hurting no body...and you have an awesome tool collection...[br][br][br]glorious 4th RW- WITS do their drinking without driving-

Two very distinctive, and impressive, Deep Blues for sure. Awesome lume. Thanks for posting up these photos, Mike!:outstand:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom