?NEW Hercules Tritium Flat Tubes Auto

Interesting.....Like a "dumb-down" version? (That might be a poor term for it, LOL)

Last edited:
Something else I noticed are the colors offered here are all not the same. Missing in the Drop are the white dials and teal blue versions. They have line green and red dials that are not in the other versions.

Bvz394z.jpg
A9S4PKW.jpg

Good detective work Mike! :)
Some could be easily be fooled just sayin.....I didn't really look at it myself.

I can almost swear Wing had these on his site under Hercules. I was looking before the flat or 31 tube versions were launched. Sometimes they will have them on the site before the sale goes live. These I think may have popped up, but I thought nothing of it. I just figured it was an earlier model and just passed it.

Lug to lug, 44 mm models: 50 mm wing span 50mm
Lug to lug, 50 mm models: 56 mm wing span 56mm

Long lug width on the 50 if the specs are correct. I've seen them have the same L2L before Drop for this one. https://drop.com/buy/aragon-watches-divemaster-ii-meteorite-automatic

The Omega Ploplof and Helson Sharkmastr 600 only have a 55mm wingspan (Left to right 55 mm)

Yes, I've seen larger sized watches for sale on Drop before. I was just saying that they usually attract a few negative comments about their larger size. Maybe those comments were from the minority of their customers though.

Brushed? Awesome! I think my pick would be the lime green, if it didn't have the red accents which when combined reminds me of a Christmas decoration.
Aesthetically I would pick black first, and red a close second.

Back
Top Bottom