• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't beat the price ! Tanks, Wing!

Comment

• roadwarrior
      roadwarrior commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have any Aragon models Greg? I think the majority of the stuff would be too large for your taste.

Stunning platinum MOP dial on the Aragon Superjet Power Reserve. Powered by a premium SII NE57 movememnt. Contact christina@aragonwatch.com for more information.
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The ARAGON Superjet Seiko SII NE57 movement with 42 hours of stored energy has a power reserve indicator that lies between 8:00 and 11:00.
      "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I just text my 67 year-old mother a photo of the lime green and the Abalone versions and asked her opinion, without mention of mine, as I tend to be overly picky...
        she said she loved the like green dial but felt the red accents "ruined the look of the watch and were very distracting"
        She wears Aragon and Invicta.

Comment

I like the red accent.
          Cake. ​It does the body good.
          The original ​cake guy!

Comment

The ARAGON Superjet Power Reserve NE57 - available in 44mm & 50mm.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I really like these even with the red. I would like to see different accent colors going forward though. I really like the numbers on the outside of the bezel
              Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

Those are all knock outs!!!

Comment

Working...
                X