ARAGON® Superjet Damascus

ACE

Tyme Master
So, who is going to probably get one of these Damascus Beauties besides me View attachment 20964

After a long thought I might go for the gold brushed finish.
BRUSHED finish. Thanks Wing for listening to us. So many shiney watches.
I think this will be a home run Mr. Lang View attachment 20965

Maybe me depending on price. There is 2 things that I personally don't care for on this watch. The red date window and to size this watch you have to use double screw drivers.

A very sharp looking piece. It will depend on the price point.:wink:

I think that I'll pass. I like the stainless steel model but the black IP bezel (that can be scratched) is a no-deal for me.

Congrats to those that get one though!

Price will be a BIG consideration but I'm guessing it will be outta my wheelhouse.:dunno:

Congratz to those get to score!:cheers:

Negative on the red date window................good looking watch

A very sharp looking piece. It will depend on the price point.:wink:

I mentioned the home run Dayman. Would Wing dare price it too high ??
That would be a foul ball................

giphy.gif

I mentioned the home run Dayman. Would Wing dare price it too high ??
That would be a foul ball................

giphy.gif

Very true indeed, Louis!:wink:

I hope this watch sells out. Because this is what everybody has been asking wing for. Upgraded Parts, boutique-style limited edition. Everybody's been busting his chops about bringing to the table what he made us expect with the new company. I really wanted to buy one but I just don't like divers. Had the bezel even been machined, like the millipede 55, for instance there'd be no hesitation on my part. I think the price is fair for what you're getting though. For me personally the white lume against the black or gunmetal bezel just takes away from the beauty of the Damascus dial. Too much contrast.
Other than that, bracelet awesome, case awesome, dial awesome, movement awesome, Crystal awesome, white lume instead of green lume as many have requested...awesome.

A dial is a far cry from Indie brands. The bulk of the watch is not breaking any new ground so I'm not going to go that far. He has been doing sapphire crystals, same case and bracelet, lume since the Android days.

Back
Top Bottom