Watch giveaway!

buzzmartian

Tyme Master
Founding Member
I am giving away these 2 Redline watches. I will pay for shipping. The chosen winners will have to replace the batteries though. The black IP version is working at the present time but both were purchased together so battery life is nearing the end. Both only being worn once . Both shipped in original packaging as well. If you are interested, just reply to this post and I will put entry names in a hat and choose 2 winners randomly. This giveaway will end on 12/1/2019.
Description of watch follows it’s photo. Good luck WIT’s!! (sorry, will only ship to Cont. US)

xcRqVp.jpg

qGVUok.png

:pdown:
98nOJG.jpg

jVGem9.png

takes me back to the good old days BUZZ... #3 on the do not enter list... but I salute your gesture and hoping u get a wicked holiday buzz

If you can't get enough players I'd suggest for equal goodwill putting new batteries in them and donate them to Toys for Tots as they are always short on gifts for male teens. I buy watches every year and donate them and maybe create some future WITs in the process. Great gesture and hope those find a home here or elsewhere.

If you can't get enough players I'd suggest for equal goodwill putting new batteries in them and donate them to Toys for Tots as they are always short on gifts for male teens. I buy watches every year and donate them and maybe create some future WITs in the process. Great gesture and hope those find a home here or elsewhere.

Very good idea CG! I’ll wait until this mini campaign ends. Happy Holidays!

Watch giveaway is now complete. Thank you all for your kind responses. I really though that there would be a few more entries other than one. Oh well, looks like chrisw is the clear recipient. Happy Holidays everyone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!!! (And 74 ain't decrepit! It's more of an Olde Phart Age than anything else!!) CONGRATS on the watch AND reaching the ripe olde age of 74!!

Back
Top Bottom