Watch giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch giveaway!

I am giving away these 2 Redline watches. I will pay for shipping. The chosen winners will have to replace the batteries though. The black IP version is working at the present time but both were purchased together so battery life is nearing the end. Both only being worn once . Both shipped in original packaging as well. If you are interested, just reply to this post and I will put entry names in a hat and choose 2 winners randomly. This giveaway will end on 12/1/2019.
    Description of watch follows it’s photo. Good luck WIT’s!! (sorry, will only ship to Cont. US)

We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Not really interested in these but I do appreciate your generousity. Kudos!
    Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

Very generous and a great thing to do. Not entering, but have to say good on you!

Comment

takes me back to the good old days BUZZ... #3 on the do not enter list... but I salute your gesture and hoping u get a wicked holiday buzz

Comment

A very nice gesture , no need to include me but thanks.
          Hazy....try again...

Comment

As Rog said a n extremely nice gesture. Have a great Thanksgiving !
            I'm Al grew up in NJ now on SC estate surrounded by Llamas and horses.

Comment

If you can't get enough players I'd suggest for equal goodwill putting new batteries in them and donate them to Toys for Tots as they are always short on gifts for male teens. I buy watches every year and donate them and maybe create some future WITs in the process. Great gesture and hope those find a home here or elsewhere.

Comment

• roadwarrior
                roadwarrior commented
                Editing a comment
                Great idea George and kudos to you and buzz. T4T's is a very good cause.

Originally posted by curiousgeorge View Post
              If you can't get enough players I'd suggest for equal goodwill putting new batteries in them and donate them to Toys for Tots as they are always short on gifts for male teens. I buy watches every year and donate them and maybe create some future WITs in the process. Great gesture and hope those find a home here or elsewhere.
              Very good idea CG! I’ll wait until this mini campaign ends. Happy Holidays!

Comment

Ill try for something free, in Fla anything free cost to much to consider in the long run.
                Android/Aragon, who cares as long as its Wing!!!

Comment

There are more deserved than me...but Thanks!

Comment

Not in but this is a great way to pay it forward during the holidays. My best to you!
                    - Frank

Comment

Watch giveaway is now complete. Thank you all for your kind responses. I really though that there would be a few more entries other than one. Oh well, looks like chrisw is the clear recipient. Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

• roadwarrior
                        roadwarrior commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Kudos Buzz! Congrats to ChrisW. Happy & Safe holidays to you as well and the rest of the Watchintyme members.

Brian, am honored to have a watch from the ever popular buzzmartian, a member in excellent standing with everyone. My thanks as I reach the decrepit old age of 74 tomorrow.
                      Android/Aragon, who cares as long as its Wing!!!

Comment

• misterjingles
                        misterjingles commented
                        Editing a comment
                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!!! (And 74 ain't decrepit! It's more of an Olde Phart Age than anything else!!) CONGRATS on the watch AND reaching the ripe olde age of 74!!

Happy Birthday Chris! Perfect timing!

Comment

sorry I missed this earlier but kudos to you for your generosity Buzz! and congrats to Chris.
                        "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

Working...
                        X