Best of luck on your surgery Rog

Wishing you all the best Rog! Having been through a PCNL two years ago and right hemisphere colectomy in September I know what you will be going through. Main thing to remember is keep telling yourself that you can get through it. God bless!

When the Doctor says, "All went Well", that's GREAT NEWS!:happy:Now things just keep getting better!:dance2: Your on the mend, Rog!:up: Just get well my friend!:wink:

no virtue in pain I have learned..request " pain relief " ...a slap & a tickle...100,99,98zzzzzzzzzzzzz

My buddy had it done.... he healed well and is back in the gym.
And you will definitely be on a different floor then the covid peeps...

3eea92706f79caa01181330ea1df801c--sexy-nurse-nurses.jpg

Get well :hat:

I'm home , and still hurting very much... But I'm happy to be out of UM Miami zombie apocalypse and in my own tree. My cousin is staying with me until I'm able to be on my own...hopefully in a week. Doc Wambo I had a good gas passer. I woke up completely lucid when they were moving me from the table to the bed. I never slept in recovery and went right to my room in about 15 minutes.

Great to hear that all went well and that you're on the mend. Prayers and best wishes for your full and speedy recovery!

Back
Top Bottom