Best of luck on your surgery Rog

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
You've been in my thoughts and prayers

tenor.gif

Rog1
I have been getting some preoperative tests done as I am scheduled to have a somewhat emergency operation on 4/30. From what I have seen , it is obvious to me that a protocol for an event like this pandemic or other disaster was already in place and well rehearsed by the medical profession. My Dr's.have told me the hospitals are like ghost towns here with Covid patients isolated on one or two PP floors while the rest of the facility is almost empty. For those interested , my surgery is called a robotic right radical nephrectomy.....or , take out my right kidney because of the huge tumor that a CT scan revealed. (I'm NOT watching online videos of the procedure)

Prayers and wishes for the best outcome possible on your surgery . We are all with on this!
You will be back here in no time at all. All the best rog1.

For someone who is highly thought of on this forum and I have had the pleasure of meeting at east coast Florida watch events, I wish you the best with your surgery and a speedy recovery.

Wishing you a safe, and speedy recovery Rog.
Robotic surgery definitely is the way to go, if you can, the recovery is much quicker. Had a Davinci robot colon resection a few years ago, and was out and about in under 2 weeks.

Rodger, here's hoping for a great outcome on your surgery with a short recovery time and back on your feet enjoying the Florida sun. Get well soon... and no ass slapping the nurses! (As a patient though... and you can trust me on this... I believe you are allowed one slap a day without reprisals... but don't get all handsy, that would just be uncouth)

Back
Top Bottom