??Prayers please

Very glad to hear some positive developments! Will keep sending positive thoughts, for sure. Had to smile when you said she woke up on the cusp of the docs wanting to do more procedures. Sounds like something my mom would have done, lol. The power and strength of Moms!

I have not been around lately as my Mom too is ill and not in great shape...she is 94 and a battling a long standing lung problem and the COVID 19 threat just makes things more tense...my prayers go out to you and your Mom Bill...may God answer them for all of us...

I will try and check in now and then, but things are just too fluid now...all you WITs take care of yourselves during this rough time.

Whitey

I'm sorry to hear about your mom's illness. All the best to you and family repO. I will keep your mother in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks bro. I hope your mom improves too. The same night that I posted that she got her breathing tube removed, they had to put it back in. Tomorrow, she will get a tracheostomy tube and the gastrostomy tube for feeding. They feel this is a necessary, and hopefully temporary plan, until she can handle her own secretions and swallow. She has been responding to commands, but is only awake sporadically. We have our hopes up at least.
Thanks you all!
Bill

"She still has plenty of blood and edema of her brain. So there's even more hope for improvement."
Exactly. Hope she is stable bro.

My prayers are with your mother. May the good Lord bless her and your family during these trying TIMEs. May God keep her strong!

I just saw this for the first time today.

I hope your Mom is doing better and on the road to recovery.

thanks gang. She is doing better. Much more alert and awake, but with ride paralysis. Just moved her to a skilled care facility so they can try to wean her off the tracheostomy tube and eventually removed it. Still can't visit her.

Good news to hear there is improvement, Bill. Praying for the best!

Back
Top Bottom