Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers , Love , Family and Laughter

Comment

Again, thank you all. I wasn't postying for sympathy, but really believe in the power of prayer, well wishes, Karma, etc... AND I knew where to find it...with this wonderful group of people. If I ever hit the MegaMillions, I'm buying you all a Rollie! [used, from WatchBox]

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Great news! So glad to see this.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this news about your mom Bill sending prayers and postive thoughts your way.
          Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.

Comment

Fabulous news, Bill! Prayers going up every day!

Comment

Best wishes for her continued improvement, Bill.

Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Continued prayers for all of you. So glad there has been improvement. I also know something about the tough Sicilian spirit. There is an undeniable spark there.

Comment

Very glad to hear some positive developments! Will keep sending positive thoughts, for sure. Had to smile when you said she woke up on the cusp of the docs wanting to do more procedures. Sounds like something my mom would have done, lol. The power and strength of Moms!
                  "Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on." ~ Fury, Nicholas J.

Comment

Originally posted by daycoo2 View Post
                    Fabulous news, Bill! Prayers going up every day!
                    i guess THE DOORS were wrong...U CAN petition the lord with prayer... prayers Wambo

Comment

Prayers are with you and family .

Comment

How is your mom BILL Cross.gif
                        ...........Louis...........................................

Comment

I have not been around lately as my Mom too is ill and not in great shape...she is 94 and a battling a long standing lung problem and the COVID 19 threat just makes things more tense...my prayers go out to you and your Mom Bill...may God answer them for all of us...

I will try and check in now and then, but things are just too fluid now...all you WITs take care of yourselves during this rough time.

Whitey

Comment

• wambo
                            wambo commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks bro. I hope your mom improves too. The same night that I posted that she got her breathing tube removed, they had to put it back in. Tomorrow, she will get a tracheostomy tube and the gastrostomy tube for feeding. They feel this is a necessary, and hopefully temporary plan, until she can handle her own secretions and swallow. She has been responding to commands, but is only awake sporadically. We have our hopes up at least.
                            Thanks you all!
                            Bill

• spell12
                            spell12 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Prayers to you and your mom Whitey.

• surelyuknow
                            surelyuknow commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hope your mom is doing better, all my best wishes for a quick recovery.

Positive thought's and devine action!

Comment

"She still has plenty of blood and edema of her brain. So there's even more hope for improvement."
                            Exactly. Hope she is stable bro.

Comment

My prayers are with your mother. May the good Lord bless her and your family during these trying TIMEs. May God keep her strong!
                              I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

Working...
                              X