Recovering From Prostate Cancer

So sorry to hear this, and your in my prayers. I went through Brachytherapy treatment bout 5 years ago and was no fun. Glad you are back with us!

Hey Steve.. just saw this and I'm grateful that you posted so we all know what's up, thanks for that. I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery with as little disruption to your life as possible. Get well soon friend.

All the best, Steve. Thoughts and prayers for you towards a full and speedy recovery!

All the best, Steve. Thoughts and prayers for you towards a full and speedy recovery!

posted on this thread early days & here I go again...gr8 to have u back jack...i know steve but that don't rhyme...LOL

Steve,

Hope you are feeling better.
Take one day at a time.
My buddy went through this and is fine 5 years later.
Keep the faith and my prayers are with you.

Update. After surgury and recovering, the cancer went out of the prostate into my lympth nodes. Got my first hormone shot to decrease my testosterone level down. I have to get them every 3 months for about 2 years.Just waiting on radiation therapy which will be 5 days a week for 6-7 weeks.Hoping they get everything. This is going to be a long road ahead for me. Thank God so far the cancer didn't hit my bones. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers guys and girls.

Here is wishing for you a complete recovery, Steve!:shake: Only the best, your way, my friend!:cheers:

Sorry your battle has to continue. Hope you can find the strength to fight and win at all costs. You deserve better news, but you can do this! You have the whole WIT nation pulling for you.

Really sorry to hear this Steve. My ex-wife is going through treatment right now so I know it's tough going. Hang in there and stay strong... we are all wishing you the best and for a great outcome.

You may want to look into Proton Therapy and see if it's applicable to your situation.

Sorry to hear of your setback, but like they say: Don't let the bastards get you! And know that we are all pulling for you. Prayers and best wishes Steve.

Back
Top Bottom