• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishing for a speedy recovery, scantor!

Sent from my landline phone

Comment

Originally posted by wambo View Post
      Prayers are with you, my friend. I hope that you get better every day.
      everyday twice a day. God bless you, carry you, an keep you, my friend
      L.T.R
      Learn Teach Repeat

Comment

All the best, Steve. Thoughts and prayers for you towards a full and speedy recovery!
        BigBen54 (Eli)

Comment

Originally posted by bigben54 View Post
          All the best, Steve. Thoughts and prayers for you towards a full and speedy recovery!

posted on this thread early days & here I go again...gr8 to have u back jack...i know steve but that don't rhyme...LOL

Comment

Steve,

Hope you are feeling better.
            Take one day at a time.
            My buddy went through this and is fine 5 years later.
            Keep the faith and my prayers are with you.

Comment

Update. After surgury and recovering, the cancer went out of the prostate into my lympth nodes. Got my first hormone shot to decrease my testosterone level down. I have to get them every 3 months for about 2 years.Just waiting on radiation therapy which will be 5 days a week for 6-7 weeks.Hoping they get everything. This is going to be a long road ahead for me. Thank God so far the cancer didn't hit my bones. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers guys and girls.

Comment

• darkoverlord
                darkoverlord commented
                Editing a comment
                all the best STeve we're with you!

• bobbyd
                bobbyd commented
                Editing a comment
                So sorry to hear brother. Be prepared for not only radiation side effects, but also those of low test... fatigue, weakness, mood swings, loss of muscle and gain of fat. I'm a big fan of sublingual B vitamins (taken in the am) for energy and appetite stim. Can be found anywhere on the cheap. Your gut destroys most B vitamins, so under the tongue administration is key, and has been shown to be almost an effective as injections, without the insomnia sides. Coffee and tea, besides energy boost, also mobilize fat and have antioxidants. Also watch your diet, especially sugar, alcohol and processed foods (basically all the fun stuff), you will notice a huge difference in the way you feel and heal.
                Thoughts are with you.

Here is wishing for you a complete recovery, Steve! Only the best, your way, my friend!

Comment

• scantor
                scantor commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks.

Sorry your battle has to continue. Hope you can find the strength to fight and win at all costs. You deserve better news, but you can do this! You have the whole WIT nation pulling for you.

Comment

Really sorry to hear this Steve. My ex-wife is going through treatment right now so I know it's tough going. Hang in there and stay strong... we are all wishing you the best and for a great outcome.

You may want to look into Proton Therapy and see if it's applicable to your situation.
                Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

Sorry to hear of your setback, but like they say: Don't let the bastards get you! And know that we are all pulling for you. Prayers and best wishes Steve.

Comment

Hang in there Steve, better days ahead. We're all rooting and praying for you.

Comment

You are in my prayers, Steve, get well soon

Sent from my landline phone

Comment

Originally posted by bigbasshunter View Post
                        I’ll be praying for a full recovery my friend! At 39 years old my brother beat prostate cancer twice. So lay the smackdown on this thing!
                        keep the faith

Comment

Hang tough, Steve. You're in my thoughts and I'm pulling for you.
                          - Frank

Comment

I'll be praying for a full recovery for you Steve. Stay strong my friend.

Comment

Working...
                            X