If you like being here on WIT...

surelyuknow

Tyme Master Jr.
First off let me say no-one from the forum staff asked me to do this... this is all my own doing!

We here at WIT have a fun community and enjoy each others contributions everyday. (well for the most part anyways) We may not agree all the time but we still enjoy and respect each other. We learn about our hobby and find interesting watches (and people) to share with on the forum. Lee finds us all those great deals and saves us lots of money.

With that being said, at this time of the year or any time for that matter, we should think about all the enjoyment and information we get being here and it's all FREE... but is it really? Someone has to pay the bills for WIT being online. That's why I ask you all to think about setting aside some of your hard earned money and donate to this site we love so well. I'm sure any amount would be useful. I know some of you have saved a whole lot of money by checking out Lee's posted sales links... How about donating some of those saving to the forum as I have today. Its easy and much appreciated I'm sure.

Just click on the yellow "Donate" link you can find at the bottom of the "Home", "Forum" or "Recent Likes" pages. Thanks for helping out... and thank you Steve and the crew for making this forum run smoothly.

A % of the savings we realize from Lee's deals can be set aside and help pay for all this !
Well said Joel, and timely.

New Years bump... Please give something people, it doesn't have to be very much! Every little bit helps keep our great forum afloat.

I agree Joel for those who can spare a few bucks, it will help keep our site going. I've made a couple of contibutions in the past & might be tyme for nother.

First off let me say no-one from the forum staff asked me to do this... this is all my own doing!

We here at WIT have a fun community and enjoy each others contributions everyday. (well for the most part anyways) We may not agree all the time but we still enjoy and respect each other. We learn about our hobby and find interesting watches (and people) to share with on the forum. Lee finds us all those great deals and saves us lots of money.

With that being said, at this time of the year or any time for that matter, we should think about all the enjoyment and information we get being here and it's all FREE... but is it really? Someone has to pay the bills for WIT being online. That's why I ask you all to think about setting aside some of your hard earned money and donate to this site we love so well. I'm sure any amount would be useful. I know some of you have saved a whole lot of money by checking out Lee's posted sales links... How about donating some of those saving to the forum as I have today. Its easy and much appreciated I'm sure.

Just click on the yellow "Donate" link you can find at the bottom of the "Home", "Forum" or "Recent Likes" pages. Thanks for helping out... and thank you Steve and the crew for making this forum run smoothly.

Nicely put, I couldn't agree more... electric bills and new upgrades cost more now.
Paying it forward with a donation helps to ensure WIT will keep growing.

Back
Top Bottom