Where's Waldo ???

gregg

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Have not seen Gary posting of late ! Is he on vacation ?

Last Activity 08-01-2018 10:55 PM

Don't think we can contact the police yet, but it is unusual for him.:think:

Maybe someone here will come forward with some news. :jump:

Tanks for tha APB Gregg.

Have not seen Gary posting of late ! Is he on vacation ?

I wrote to Gary (gman66) last week hoping he was just on vacation but unfortunately he isn't, he is having some very serious medical issues. He is nearly blind in one eye and only has about 50% vision in the other one. Being online is quite a strain on him so he has decided to take a break... at least for a while. He is now getting medical help so we can all hope this will provide him with some relief. I surely hope so.

If I find out more I will let you all know. Please keep Gary in your thoughts and prayers. He's certainly one of the good guys here on WIT.

​^^^^^Thank you for the information, Joel. Thoughts, and prayer, Gary's way.^^^^^

conor-kenna-and-shane-robinson-along-with-referee-alan-kelly-and-his-asisstants-wear-t-shirts-in-support-of-droghedas-gary-oneill-before-the-game-1392013-752x501.jpg

I wrote to Gary (gman66) last week hoping he was just on vacation but unfortunately he isn't, he is having some very serious medical issues. He is nearly blind in one eye and only has about 50% vision in the other one. Being online is quite a strain on him so he has decided to take a break... at least for a while. He is now getting medical help so we can all hope this will provide him with some relief. I surely hope so.

If I find out more I will let you all know. Please keep Gary in your thoughts and prayers. He's certainly one of the good guys here on WIT.

-a man of good deed...and a real tyme friend of FLYBACK/BRAD ...well wishes to GMAN66.GARY

Thanks for asking what I was wondering gregg and for the update Joel. Very sad to hear about this, Gman is one of the best. I was hoping Gary was just taking a break when I didn't see him on the boards. I'll be praying for you Gman and you are always in my thoughts.

All my best wishes to Gary, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Been thinking bout you Gman, get well and get back to us soon, miss you Bro'

Back
Top Bottom