Wish List ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish List ?

Last post by included on all forum page topic lists, and a clock , if possible. Members list of names showing in Likes... instead of in a drop box on your post.
    Old ways die hard on these suggestions , I guess. Thanks!

Originally posted by bundamania View Post
    Last post by included on all forum page topic lists, and a clock , if possible. Members list of names showing in Likes... instead of in a drop box on your post.
    Old ways die hard on these suggestions , I guess. Thanks!
    I thought "Last Post by" was already included on all forums
    We haven't had a clock for years. Most of the clocks were done with Flash. Flash is no longer supported. Even the watch makers that had clocks on their website, like Lum-Tec no longer have them anymore. I did find one clock, but it would only show a designated timezone, so if you were in a different timezone the clock would always be wrong

I did test a new "Like" system, but it was to buggy and didn't keep correct count of the likes. But I'll keep on the lookout for any new modifications that might improve these features.

Comment

Thanks Steve...

Comment

I wish I won the lotto for $500, 000.

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Originally posted by wambo View Post
          I wish I won the lotto for $500, 000.
          ^^^^^Here is wishing only the best of luck, Bill.^^^^^

Comment

Cleaning up my inbox and sent items and had to check everything twice to first send it to Trash and then again to Delete them Permanently...is there a way to mass check all in the list or on a single page to skip all the single checks? If there is, I missed it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bundamania View Post
              Cleaning up my inbox and sent items and had to check everything twice to first send it to Trash and then again to Delete them Permanently...is there a way to mass check all in the list or on a single page to skip all the single checks? If there is, I missed it. Thanks!
              Yes, there is a "Select All" option at the top of the list

20191030_174420.jpg

Comment

• bundamania
                bundamania commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Steve!
            Working...
            X