Look what I've got coming

Paul M

Tyme Machine
Seems others besides me can't remember what they have on order. Was thinking might be helpful to create a sticky, under General or Look what I got, "Look What I've Got Coming", were we could post what we order to keep track. Individuals could edit their own posts to add purchases or strike watches as they receive them.

Something like:

I have a Hamtun, Nereide, Borealis, Prometheus and 2 Tsao on pre-order. 2 Helm and a Glycine on regular orders.

Is interesting seeing what others have coming. And of course, bragging, for those inclined. ;)

"Course there may be such a thread already and I'm an idiot.

I should write my orders but don't relying on emails instead, but dang if orders don't get buried in hundreds of emails. Should move them to a folder. But never do. The place I think about watches is here. And I usually do post in treads that I ordered something. But like emails those posts get lost in the shuffle. Thus the idea of one thread to track all orders.

This is not a suggestion to the forum but I’ve been using an app on my phone that tracks every singel order that I have placed on line. As long as you receive a tracking number the app will do the rest. The app is called Arrive. It will update all movement in the shipping process as well with a map showing destination progress.

Arrive. I downloaded it from the app store. Some sites from where you order are even asking if you would like to track with arrive. It will share everything you’re tracking on one page. Just a suggestion.

tBnS9f.png

Back
Top Bottom