Hello, Hello, Hello

Panzerfaust

Tyme Machine
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and have been collecting for about two years now. I have a few Laco's, Seiko's, Kingsbury's, Orient's, Casio, Timex, Phoibos and one 1980's Omega Speedmaster that was gifted to me. I'm really looking forward to learning as much as I can and enjoying the watch community. Thanks for having me

Greetings, and salutations! Welcome aboard!:shake: Come on in, and enjoy the company of a lot of fine folks who love watches.:dance2:I hope you have a wonderful time here.:happy:ENJOY, my friend!:hat:

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you join us :shake:
Jump right in and have a great time.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and have been collecting for about two years now. I have a few Laco's, Seiko's, Kingsbury's, Orient's, Casio, Timex, Phoibos and one 1980's Omega Speedmaster that was gifted to me. I'm really looking forward to learning as much as I can and enjoying the watch community. Thanks for having me
Hi and stuffzzzz

giphy.gif

No pics of your collection?

giphy.gif

LOLzzzzzzz

giphy.gif

I’ll start with a watch pic. ?

1398277c2ef89d538b140645099cd6c1.jpg

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Welcome to Our Forum!:jump:

...& Thanx! For Joining!:shake:

You need money.
On here there are deals galore and pretty hard to resist them.
But your so welcome and were glad you are here.

zJvuXFS.gif

With that opening of hello, hello, hello it reminds me of Nirvana's Smells like Teen Spirit. With the light's out it's less dangerous, here we are now entertain us. This is a watch nuts kind of Nirvana with tons of great info, tons of great people, tons of great pics, and tons of great deals to be found.

Back
Top Bottom