Greetings to all watch enthusiasts

I have always loved Malaysia, ever since my first visit there, nearly 30 years ago, when I showed up with a major USN staff in Kuala Lumpur. And it's a country that loves golf every bit -- if not MORE than -- as much as the USA! The only drawback was all of that wonderful food; I must've put on 10 pounds by the time our visit ended! (I had to shift over to my "fat uni's," uniforms tailored to deal with countries like Malaysia, where the food is awesome and the people eat late!) But I digress!

Welcome to WIT! We truly ARE the safe, well-lighted place on the interwebs when it comes to watch collecting, discussion and sharing; there are no mental patients here, just a group of collectors who love watches and respect each others' opinions & brand preferences. This isn't always the case, out there in the vast sidereal waves of internet space, but we leave those sites to themselves and just enjoy ours for its friendly environment and superior Horological expertise.

Post early! Post often!! We're very glad you're here, and hope you will enjoy the site as much as we all do...! :hat:

Misterjingles,

You should come Malaysia more often... Food, hospitality, stay, most of the aspects are friendly to foreigners... We speak three major language including English, you won't feel awkward staying here for a long time....
The enough, the food is fantastic.... A combination of 3 major races of food, not even counting other minor races over here.... So, food over here is evil.. Haha...
Anyway, too bad I don't play golf...
Yup, I realise group members over here are active and friendly :)

Welcome David and enjoy yourself...

HqI685N.gif

Welcome! Well stated in your intro and, yup, this is the place to be for the love of watches! Look forward to your posts!

Back
Top Bottom