Hi community

Wiud

Tyme Watcher
Hi all, I'm Glen from North Bergem.

I enjoy traveling and reading books.

I've never owned a "Tuna" as far as I can remember, but the shiny case of the 035 appeals and I believe it has Diashield to help protect against day to day wear. I just wanted opinions on the model as I can't find one locally to try on. I read review here.

One thing I'm unsure about is how reflective the crystal is. It seems to reflect quite a lot in a video review I watched, and that's something that usually makes me flip a watch quickly.

Also, would you sell a PADI and a Sawtooth to make this your one and only Seiko diver? I love them both equally but can therefore never choose which to wear, so I tend to not wear either!!! If I had one Seiko diver I liked as much, that's a little more versatile in the form of the Tuna, it sounds like I'd wear it more, if that makes any man maths sense.

Welcome to Our Forum!:jump:

...& Thanx! For Joining!:good:

Welcome Glen! Glad you joined us.
If you're not wearing either of the other Seikos I'd flip them for one I'd wear.
Good luck with the decision and post some pics.

yeah i had the hots for sawtooth a while ago...yeah flip the non worn PADI & SAWTOOTH... hunt tuna...welcome post often

Welcome aboard, here. Great site.

IDK which PADI you have, so I can't comment. Also, I had to Google to find out what the sawtooth was. Now, THAT's a pretty neat model in it's own right. if you exclude the lugs, it looks like a Tuna to me, right to the bolted-on shroud. However, I have difficulty with integrated, or...say..
non-standard bracelet attachments...so it wouldn't be for me. :hmm:

Greetings, and salutations! Welcome aboard, Glen!:shake:

Welcome, glad you found us!

46616665745_c57dbb9016_b.jpg

Welcome!!! It's great to have you and add you to the family. Enjoy yourself here and I look forward to your insight and input.

Welcome to WIT, mon ami, a warm, well-lighted place to collect and share your timepieces with a group of very enthusiastic people who love their watches as much as you love yours! Unlike a certain populated-with-mental-patients and back-stabber website that fancies itself to be the best watch website on the 'net, we practice mutual respect and overall enthusiasm for what it is we do here, which is to provide an amazing haven for the new collector, and a long-standing, stable home for those who've been doing it for a while. So please post early, post often, but make sure you POST! Again, welcome to WatchinTyme, where you needn't worry about mental patients or self-aggrandizing feebs! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom