No announcement yet.

from Phoenix, Aridzona!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to a great forum, many fellow Arizonans here.
    Remember yesterday, Dream about tomorrow, but Live for Today.

Mark

Comment

Other than my Dad, and a former postal worker friend of mine from Cali (who moved there after retiring from USPS), I've never heard anyone else refer to your home as "Aridzona" before! Welcome to WIT, Mr. Pneub; we're always glad to meet new members here, so post early, post often, and most of all, just enjoy the site! (Oh yeah; just who are these other "big sites?" If one of them is who I think it is, you did well to avoid it, as it's nothing more than an online psych ward!) WIT routinely demonstrates across-the-board mutual respect for its members and their watch choices is what makes a truly great watch site, which is what I firmly believe we are (and there are NO 'virtual Haldol shots' to keep us under control, either! ) Again, welcome to WIT!!
      "Remove all the psychopaths, liars, idiots, sociopaths, morons, illiterates (functional or otherwise), vainglorious, imbeciles and U of Oregon boosters. Throw in some tolerance, mutual respect, high intellect, basic goodness, genuine caring for each others' values & beliefs, and insistence on the truth. THAT is how you go from 'them' to 'us,' here at WIT." - M.D. Praesepultus

Comment

Welcome my friend
        ..........Louis..................sigpic .........

Comment

Welcome and greetings from Scottsdale!

Comment

Welcome to the new and improved WatchinTyme!

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Rarely have I seen so many welcome posts on a hobby site! Thanks to all. Yeah, I don't know where I picked it up, but ARID-zona it is. Except for our short monsoon 'events', LOL. I know it's fall now because I have had to start using the skin lotion.

Comment

Welcome! You're from one of my favorite places on earth...the great state of AZ. You'll love it here for sure....

Comment

Welcome to the forum - enjoy your time here!

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

welcome!

zak98

Comment

Welcome to WiTs. Let us see some watches now
                          ..........Louis..................sigpic .........

Comment

Welcome! Still somewhat new here myself, having joined just some months back, but I absolutely love this place, wish I'd found it years ago. I'm confident you will be super happy here as well. Just great to have such a terrific community all about just loving this hobby, however each member approaches their own journey in it. Look forward to your posts!
                            Watch fan for over fifteen years now. Seems no end in sight. House will eventually collapse under the weight of watches and winders, but at least I'll always know what time it is!

Comment

Welcome to our Great Forum. Post often and have fun!!!

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Working...
                                X