TIMUS Watches - Infinite Design with Only One Watch Movement

TIMUS Watches

Tyme Watcher
Hi guys, here's a brief introduction about us. TIMUS is a Singapore and Malaysia based company. The name comes from 'TIME + US', and the goal is straight and simple, to create a watch brand that can really fits up to the words Sustainable and Durable.

AdjustTimeRoseGold.webp

TIMUS is a brand that fully utilize the entire parts of a watch, including the watch movement. Every time we release a new design under the same series, our customers can send their watch back for restoration and design uplift. We will be providing maintenance to the movements as well to keep up the watch's quality and performance.

BlackCushion.webp

To have a better picture of our concept, you may visit our official website: http://timuswatches.com

Home%20Page%20Concept.webp

The vision of TIMUS is to cultivate people to better appreciate the art and value of the entire watch, including watch movement, instead of the design itself.

PutHands.webp

We are launching our Kickstarter campaign soon.

Let us know your thoughts! As a startup we appreciate every suggestion and feedback we could get.

BlueWatchSunGlass.webp

Please follow our social media platform as below, to get exclusive rewards and limited early bird offer.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/timus.watches/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TIMUSWatches/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/timuswatches

RoseGoldCase.webp

Thank you for reading, and please, let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Nick
TIMUS Watches Co-Founder

Greetings, and salutations! Welcome aboard!:hat: A very interesting, and intriguing, approach to watch creation! :wink:Looking forward to seeing, and hearing more.:dance2: Only success, and good fortune, your way!:happy:

Classy timepiece with the multi level dial. A deployant buckle would be a great addition. Welcome and Good Luck.

Welcome, some very attractive looking TIMEpieces. May good fortune come to the brand and I look forward to your present and future models.

Welcome to our cool Forum and looking forward to these new releases!

Greetings, and salutations! Welcome aboard!:hat: A very interesting, and intriguing, approach to watch creation! :wink:Looking forward to seeing, and hearing more.:dance2: Only success, and good fortune, your way!:happy:

Thanks for your wishes, may fortune always be with you too.:wink:

Classy timepiece with the multi level dial. A deployant buckle would be a great addition. Welcome and Good Luck.

Thanks for your kind feedback. We will definitely consider adding deploying buckle into our Kickstarter campaign stretch goals.:wink:

Welcome, some very attractive looking TIMEpieces. May good fortune come to the brand and I look forward to your present and future models.

Thank you. Glad you like our designs. With your support,we will surely be improving in every aspects.:wink:

Thanks for the HU, information, and link!:shake:

Hello, TIMUS WATCHES, and welcome to WatchinTyme, a very unique, very special watch-centered community on the 'web!! Unlike certain sites who practice "attack mode" on their members and the watches they love, WIT is careful to nurture and care for the Horological interests of its membership, from the newest & cheapest brands, all the way up to the 'simply amazing' companies and models that will set trends for years to come. We are never judgmental about our fellow WIT's choices, nor do we maintain a regular trade in sarcasm & personal attacks. ALL of our members are highly approachable, and we won't brush you off because we feel we're better than the rest of the watch world! Sooooo, as I 'm very fond of saying, "Posy EARLY, post OFTEN, but please POST!! Both I and my very special colleagues welcome you WIT!! Hop in the virtual hot tub, and show us your latest wrist-wear (assuming it's water resistant, that is)!!

And, OBTW, I'm really LIKING this design...

X5NxayH.png

...keep 'em rolling off the line, mes amies!

Back
Top Bottom